HB for what it's worth

6 minutes ago, jetlord said:

I'm not 100% convince that HB is gone for sure.  He may find the FA market a bit lower for a 30 y.o. who's lost a step.  Does he want to stay in KC if the salary is close to his best offer?  Maybe. 

who cares!  he is garbage.  hated him since his twitter rant!

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

I'm not 100% convince that HB is gone for sure.  He may find the FA market a bit lower for a 30 y.o. who's lost a step.  Does he want to stay in KC if the salary is close to his best offer?  Maybe. 

I don't know about the market or individual team needs but a team that needs some upgrades at the secondary for the final push could go for a proven veteran who has already been to the top recently. Otherwise I doubt it'll be a crowded market unless he's looking for a big pay cut.

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

he did go to LSU

REPORT: #Chiefs safety Tyrann Mathieu and the #Saints have ‘high’ mutual interest in each other, per PFN.

Curious how they have any money to spend in FA.   For me it isn't next year that is the issue its the years after that.  I think we already saw him decline physically this year.  Great dude, but if you want to be a perennial championship caliber team you have to know when to let guys walk.  This is that time.

10 hours ago, oldtimer said:

he did go to LSU

REPORT: #Chiefs safety Tyrann Mathieu and the #Saints have ‘high’ mutual interest in each other, per PFN.

Never a sure thing obviously but such interest early in FA generally means a possibly inflated contract as opposed to a bit later in the process. We could get some nice boost for 2023.