Denver just got decidedly better!

4 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

JMO  I think his time is past..another 5 year max rental but they did get better no doubt. Now watch  Wilson  say NO lol

I agree. I have never been scared to play a russel wilson led team aside from his first couple of seasons when seattles defense was monstrous.

denver got better for sure though I will admit that, but i doubt they become a true super bowl threat

6 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

I agree. I have never been scared to play a russel wilson led team aside from his first couple of seasons when seattles defense was monstrous.

denver got better for sure though I will admit that, but i doubt they become a true super bowl threat

The Broncos match up well with the Chiefs - always, for some reason.  Even when the Chiefs are decidedly better, they tend to keep the score close.  Shoot, we barely beat them by 4-points in January.  Even a modestly competent QB probably splits with the Chiefs the last several years.  Denver just got a bunch better and now you can bet your aunt Susie's favorite hat Von Miller is coming back as a FA.  They have a very good defense, excellent receivers and the rookie RB they got last year looks promising.  

Despite anyone's thoughts on whether Russel's best days are behind him or not, Denver just became a legit threat to KC's division champ status.  

This trade does, however, rob Denver of valuable draft capital and cash/cap space, so that's good news.  

Two firsts, two seconds, Fant and Harris are a lot to give up. Plus how much is Wilson's cap hit?  The Donk fans are already lining up to buy SB tickets and with the fourth place schedule, they will be a serious threat in the division.  But they've rolled the dice on today and mortgaged the future by missing out on four early and cheap draft picks.

Just now, jetlord said:

Two firsts, two seconds, Fant and Harris are a lot to give up. Plus how much is Wilson's cap hit?  The Donk fans are already lining up to buy SB tickets and with the fourth place schedule, they will be a serious threat in the division.  But they've rolled the dice on today and mortgaged the future by missing out on four early and cheap draft picks.

I would laugh my ass off if Russ Vetoed the trade

Denver would have been much better of drafting Willis and adding more good players . They gave way too much for Wilson. Actually I am happy about this trade. Denver will be a better team, but I still think they will only be a borderline playoff team.

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen Wilson buddying up to Goodell at some of the big games recently.  Sitting in the box with him, chatting it up and such.

Now, I’m not saying it will or won’t benefit the Donks, but if they start getting the calls we know why.