Just now, SEMO said:

I wonder why this kid has not been offered a long term deal?  Signs for a one year deal for the second straight year.

Last year there was no real FA market due to the cap going down and Juju opted to wait for another year for a real market (just look at the contracts right now). However he got injured so the long-term market for him went away and needs to showcase his skills again for a big payout. I'm pretty sure there are modest deals out there that he can take but choosing not to.

45 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

Curious if Powell will develop and be serviceable this year. 

I was thinking the same... I bet we see him more, and he grooms into the #3 next year. My hope anyways.

1 minute ago, Troyofoc said:

If possible to get on the cheap wouldn't mind 1 of Albert wilson,Jameson Crowder,or a minimum flyer on dede westbrook.

I'm guessing another draft pick.  JuJu and draft pick replace Pringle and Robinson.  Draft pick doesn't see the field much, but Reid has a history of bringing on WRs slowly. 

3 hours ago, jetlord said:

I'm guessing another draft pick.  JuJu and draft pick replace Pringle and Robinson.  Draft pick doesn't see the field much, but Reid has a history of bringing on WRs slowly. 

Still have Hardman. Let him be a slot guy when we go trips on wr and kelce at TE. I bet we flood the field then and better run if they drop 8 back.

7 hours ago, Troyofoc said:

If possible to get on the cheap wouldn't mind 1 of Albert wilson,Jameson Crowder,or a minimum flyer on dede westbrook.

Loved Wilson in the middle, tough dude who found a way to make a big play quite often even with Smith at QB. I think we should be bringing in a bunch of veteran FAs for minimum deals and see if any of them stick. If not, we just let them go over the TC.

4 hours ago, robgar said:

ju ju's agent wants to wait until n ext year.. for the big money.

Agree.  JuJu gets a chance to raise his value, and the Chiefs either get a productive target while a rookie gets up to speed or they get off cheap this year at WR.  I'd like to see a second day pick at WR like Bell or Shakir and groom them for 2023.  JuJu is a rent-a-WR in my mind.  With what Hill and Kelce cost, KC can't afford another high priced receiver. 

10 hours ago, xen said:

download (10).jpeg

Pringle has been extremely underrated as an athlete. The dude is fast enough to return kicks while being tough enough to catch in traffic and make some plays. Good size and a hark worker. I think he's similar to Ogbah in terms of the loss as there was a lot of potential there. If we didn't waste so much time trying to make something out of Robinson and fooling ourselves to think Hardman was an answer we could have used Pringle much better over the last couple years.

7 minutes ago, sith13 said:

Pringle has been extremely underrated as an athlete. The dude is fast enough to return kicks while being tough enough to catch in traffic and make some plays. Good size and a hark worker. I think he's similar to Ogbah in terms of the loss as there was a lot of potential there. If we didn't waste so much time trying to make something out of Robinson and fooling ourselves to think Hardman was an answer we could have used Pringle much better over the last couple years.

Yeah so we could watch him drop more passes?  Bad catch rate for pringle.  It was more than double Hardmans.  Couple that with an inability to consistently get off press and he just was not the answer.  At least with Hardman you could scheme up explosive plays.

Hahahaha. Fields is elite? GTFOH

Byron Pringle lined up in the slot in KC on 63% of his snaps in '21. He could fill that role for the #Bears & play on the outside.

Pringle needs to emerge after being a No. 4 for the #Chiefs. He's excited to work with Justin Fields, who he called elite.

https://t.co/kT1q6tt05X

12 hours ago, xen said:

Yeah so we could watch him drop more passes?  Bad catch rate for pringle.  It was more than double Hardmans.  Couple that with an inability to consistently get off press and he just was not the answer.  At least with Hardman you could scheme up explosive plays.

Pringle is a great story but he isn’t young and at this point he is what he is.  Good time to move on and give another player a chance.  

I’m hoping with Pringle allowed to walk means Cornell Powell is ready to step in. Powell has return experience and is a physical WR too. 

Hill, Juju, Hardman, Powell, Fountain is a good group.

Getting a speedster like Thornton from Baylor in the draft would really round this group out.