Ojabo

xen

8 hours ago, xen said:

Be interesting to see where he goes now.  Still kind of raw but has DPOY potential.

If his physicals hold up, I'd guess mid second round.  He would have gone in the first but teams probably won't take the chance with their first pick unless it's WR Williams. 

37 minutes ago, xen said:

I'm down.  He has such upside though I wonder if he'll still be gone before 30.

Watching RGR last night and he suggested that if Ojabo even fell to 20 that they should move up.  DPOY potential.  

2 hours ago, SEMO said:

Watching RGR last night and he suggested that if Ojabo even fell to 20 that they should move up.  DPOY potential.  

Interesting.  If the Chiefs gave up their #30 and #94, they would only move up to about #24 or so.  It's very expensive to move up in the first round. 

7 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Interesting.  If the Chiefs gave up their #30 and #94, they would only move up to about #24 or so.  It's very expensive to move up in the first round. 

I would do it for Jermaine Johnson or Ojabo.  Finding a great pass rusher for a team that picks low is expensive no matter how you slice it, whether it's trade, FA or in the draft. 

2 hours ago, xen said:

I would do it for Jermaine Johnson or Ojabo.  Finding a great pass rusher for a team that picks low is expensive no matter how you slice it, whether it's trade, FA or in the draft. 

It is a deep DE draft.  I would wait at that cost. Scouts better be on target this year as one DE may be just as good at a lower pick. 

On 3/20/2022 at 12:53 PM, kkuenn said:

It is a deep DE draft.  I would wait at that cost. Scouts better be on target this year as one DE may be just as good at a lower pick. 

I think those two are the most likely to be capable starters and 10 sack guys in the range we can get.  I hope we double dip at this position as well.  

2 hours ago, SEMO said:

I don’t thinks so either and now that we have 29 we can use it or 30 on him and afford to wait.  Receiver is deep enough that it can wait until the 2nd.

I'd rather go get Olave or Jameson and grab Ojabe or Mafe, whomever they like that is still there.  I'm thinking the cost to move up for a DE would be too much.

2 hours ago, xen said:

I'd rather go get Olave or Jameson and grab Ojabe or Mafe, whomever they like that is still there.  I'm thinking the cost to move up for a DE would be too much.

Maybe you're correct, but I haven't seen many mocks that have either Williams or Ojabo still on the board at 29 or 30.  How do you feel about the Chiefs getting both and neither being available at the start of the season?  They need some instant starters with those first picks whether at WR, DE, or CB. 

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Maybe you're correct, but I haven't seen many mocks that have either Williams or Ojabo still on the board at 29 or 30.  How do you feel about the Chiefs getting both and neither being available at the start of the season?  They need some instant starters with those first picks whether at WR, DE, or CB. 

Williams won't be there for September for sure but could be back after and slowly come into play as the season goes on.

3 hours ago, jetlord said:

If we come put of thos draft with Jameson and Ojabo?  Shit I'd be doing cartwheels.  That's 2 top 10 players in this draft without the injuries.  I'll wait for em yo heal as that would be amazing for our future.

4 hours ago, xen said:

If we come put of thos draft with Jameson and Ojabo?  Shit I'd be doing cartwheels.  That's 2 top 10 players in this draft without the injuries.  I'll wait for em yo heal as that would be amazing for our future.

Agree, but that could mean a "miss the playoffs" season.  We've been spoiled. 

Would you use a first and third for Williams and the other first and third for Ojabo? 

9 hours ago, jetlord said:

Agree, but that could mean a "miss the playoffs" season.  We've been spoiled. 

Would you use a first and third for Williams and the other first and third for Ojabo? 

this could be the year until the Chiefs learn to play an entire season without Tyreek. He was worth 3 wins IMO