Tyreek Hill Trade????

Just now, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

How many years does he have left? Two? Three? Make another team pay through the nose and use the picks for players who will be around for the next decade. 
Pat will excel any way. 

He is on his last year. Next year will be 29 then. I hate to move on but this is what we need to avoid is the 30 year old getting huge offers. I know, he is 28 now

2 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Another blockbuster coming? Despite an offer from the #Chiefs that would make superstar Tyreek Hill one of the highest-paid receivers, extension talks have stalled and Kansas City has now given Hill’s agent permission to seek a trade, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

Clark restructured to a lower hit. Thuney restructured. Jfc, they had enough to offer him top wr money. Also get people around Jones and he won't be doubled so much. I don't think you even follow what we do. Complaining about HB and Hitchens before when they are bot gone ad an example. Clark cost us 12 mil and we still had enough to offer Hill. Smh, chill and let it go.

Just cause they are gone or restructured doesn’t mean the cap hits dont still exist.

imagine the scenario, with hill gone kelce is getting tripled and our ability to move the ball is gone

so im not be negative, im trying to win superbowls, and as of now i see zero chance to win this season.

Its up for debate if we should let the broncos, raiders, and chargers have their 1 year window this season, and reload for next year.

it’s sickening to waste mahomes in his prime but I think we already reached that point

3 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Just cause they are gone or restructured doesn’t mean the cap hits dont still exist.

imagine the scenario, with hill gone kelce is getting tripled and our ability to move the ball is gone

so im not be negative, im trying to win superbowls, and as of now i see zero chance to win this season.

Its up for debate if we should let the broncos, raiders, and chargers have their 1 year window this season, and reload for next year.

it’s sickening to waste mahomes in his prime but I think we already reached that point

My point is the fact that they offered him a contract worth top wr money 

Even with Clark here

Can ypu not see this?

6 minutes ago, gochiefsgo said:

Didn’t Hill refuse to restructure last year and said my contract is my contract or whatever? If it’s just the money to him I’d love to get the jets 4th pick overall this year and whatever else and just draft an impact player on the defensive line honesty. 

That he did

2 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

I honestly don’t care if Tyreek leaves like you do.

Dude dropped a TD against the Bucs in the SB. He was outplayed by a rookie WR Chase this year. Didn’t do hardly anything in those 2 games against Bengals and ran a poor route on that end of half play to get tackled. 

Not to mention we bailed him out and gave him multiple opportunities despite serious personal issues. And he is being greedy. 

Kelce is the one who would severely hurt. 

1 minute ago, Chiefmanzada said:

I honestly don’t care if Tyreek leaves like you do.

Dude dropped a TD against the Bucs in the SB. He was outplayed by a rookie WR Chase this year. Didn’t do hardly anything in those 2 games against Bengals and ran a poor route on that end of half play to get tackled. 

Not to mention we bailed him out and gave him multiple opportunities despite serious personal issues. And he is being greedy. 

Kelce is the one who would severely hurt. 

Well kelce is about to drop from 100 catch a season guy to 70 or less because he is the only threat on the team

1 minute ago, Chiefsfaninbuf said:

Major fuck up if tyreek is traded! You cannot teach speed! Our biggest window is now! You never know with picks what ur gonna get. We know what we have in hill!

It takes both to be willing though

Just some tweets when searching #chiefs

The #Chiefs have been seeking 2 first-round picks in exchange for Tyreek Hill. 

Considering the #Packers netted No. 22 and No. 53 for Davante Adams in a similar situation - would seem a bit unlikely.

But KC has two AFC East teams battling out. Could get them in a bidding war...

As it turns out, Hill’s representation is Drew Rosenhaus of Rosenhaus Sports, the same agency that serves wide receiver Davante Adams, who was recently traded from the Green Bay Packers to the Las Vegas Raiders. Adams contract with the Raiders was for five years and $140 million (including $22.75 million at signing and $42.9 million more in 2023), or $28 million per year.

Our Jared Sapp recently wrote about how the Chiefs could use the Adams contract as a guide for signing Hill to a long-term extension. However, the news of the Chiefs allowing Hill to explore a trade suggests that he wants the same — if not more — money than Adams received from the Raiders.

When figuring out compensation, it would be wise to look at the Adams trade as a baseline. The Raiders traded a first and second-round pick for Adams. Though, as suggested by Yahoo! Sports’ Charles Robinson, the Chiefs are likely looking for two first-rounders, with Hill being such an important part of the Kansas City offense.

Hill being in Miami or New York by the end of the day seems imminent.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Dolphins and Jets both "have trades in place" for Tyreek Hill.

As Schefter puts it, it is now up to Hill to decide where he "wants to become the highest-paid wide receiver in NFL history." Hill is reportedly "torn" on that decision. While the Dolphins appear to be much closer to playoff contention, Zach Wilson has a bigger arm than Tua Tagovailoa, and could theoretically be a better fit for Hill's downfield ability. Then again, Tagovailoa has shown more promise as a quarterback, and Hill would be well suited to rack up yards after the catch in Mike McDaniel's new offense. We should have a resolution on Hill's status shortly.

Just now, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Ill be back when trade compensation is revealed with a post about the failure of the chiefs front office which i know everyone is looking forward to

Yes, we can't wait for the pessimistic view!

#Jets eagerly awaiting a potentially franchise-altering decision here. Joe Douglas has been extremely aggressive in his pursuit of 4x All-Pro Tyreek Hill — one of the most electric players in football. I’m told both NY and #Chiefs’ offers are similarly robust.

1 minute ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Ill be back when trade compensation is revealed with a post about the failure of the chiefs front office which i know everyone is looking forward to

Especially the panty patrol. LOL. These days it is difficult to keep a team together. Im sure GB was not thrilled to lose Adams. These elite players see themselves as a brand, a business and not as much team mate. I thought HB played off tackles last season to avoid being injured. Its all about GREED and the OWNERS are greedy too.