Tyreek Hill Trade????

2 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

Yeesh.  Only the Chiefs.  Poor Mahomes.  He’s got an aging TE and average to little speed on the outside now.  Run a way train at this point. 

Mahomes wanted to upgrade with JJ, now he lost Hill. Can bet we get a WR in draft. Hopefully Scantlin comes and maybe go after Landry.

Just now, AFCWEST said:

I am good with this. You simply can not pay everyone. 

Sounds like a few months ago, we were low 20 for yearly contract.  Then up to mid 20s until Adams contract.  Hill wanted more but accepted less with Dolphins. This per Ian Rapaport on nfl network. Rosenbaus probably fucked it up as well as Hill getting greedy. Thing is we got 5 picks compared to what Raiders got. Cant do much better really unless Jets did offer more.

1 minute ago, artsy said:

Right! Plus if im reek, I'm going after the money. He's earned it. He has a ring already and he knows he getting close to 30 yrs old. I surely don't blame him for taking the money. Thanks for everything Reek!

Chiefs get to be the underdog now. Thats a good thing. Was better than keeping him one year and watching him play it safe and then walk.

4 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Mahomes wanted to upgrade with JJ, now he lost Hill. Can bet we get a WR in draft. Hopefully Scantlin comes and maybe go after Landry.

My buddy is a qb in the nfl.  He told me that there was talk amongst some qbs in the league that Mahomes wants to eventually to Miami.  I was told he isn’t happy behind the scenes with KC after the past few seasons.

Tyreek in South Beach! What could go wrong????

I am not as mad as i thought i would be, but we made our offer (several if i am not mistaken) and he still was not satisfied and with Rosenhaus as his agent you know it was not going to go lower. Yes we stood by Hill when he had all of his issues and that meant nothing because there is no loyalty to anyone (not to a team and certainly not to a player). Hope he enjoys playing with tua because he ain't no Patrick Mahomes. 

Just now, Mr Ev said:

My buddy is a qb in the nfl.  He told me that there was talk amongst some qbs in the league that Mahomes wants to eventually to Miami.  I was told he isn’t happy behind the scenes with KC after the past few seasons.

Well he is signed for another 10 or whatever it is. Don't know how he can't be happy as we have been winning. He wants more SBs and with this trade we better shore up the defense and give him more weapons. Remember he wanted CEH and got his with on that one. 

Probably something to do with EB. 

if bieniemy is being forced open him, i wouldn't blame him a bit. but please god dont be true, him and kelce are all we have now

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

Well he is signed for another 10 or whatever it is. Don't know how he can't be happy as we have been winning. He wants more SBs and with this trade we better shore up the defense and give him more weapons. Remember he wanted CEH and got his with on that one. 

There’s, let’s say, pressure from the wife, to be in a more exotic locale that suits her lifestyle.  He’s not a fan of Bienemy, don’t let the public facade fool you either.  

1 minute ago, Mr Ev said:

There’s, let’s say, pressure from the wife, to be in a more exotic locale that suits her lifestyle.  He’s not a fan of Bienemy, don’t let the public facade fool you either.  

MY BS ALARM IS GOING OFF. FAKE NEWS

So we are getting a 29th and 50th pick and their 4th and some meh picks next year.   Would have rather had one of those jets picks to grab a sure fire starter.    Watch Veach package both of our firsts to move down to the top 10 and we draft a wr that isn't as good as Hill.   I was pretty patient and optimistic until now.  I know we can reload and maybe that was the plan all along.   Just seems like this offseason has been a disaster.

Just now, Mr Ev said:

He signed a 10 year contract and bought an interest in the Royals.  Tell your "NFL Quarterback Buddy" that is more than a facade.