Tyreek Hill Trade????

The Chiefs got rid of a child/woman-beating racist clown (albeit a really talented clown) who was demanding a ridiculous contract, and were basically able to steal an entire draft worth of picks from a team that's going to suck in the process...

It's a HUGE win for the Chiefs.  I can't believe they were able to pull that off.

Just now, BroncoStud said:

The Chiefs got rid of a child/woman-beating racist clown (albeit a really talented clown) who was demanding a ridiculous contract, and basically stole an entire draft worth of picks from a team that's going to suck...

It's a HUGE win for the Chiefs.  I can't believe they were able to pull that off.

Is this a gloat because you’re team is better now or do you really believe this a win for the Chiefs.  You only show up to run shit in our faces.

1 minute ago, Biggjliv4 said:

So if Mahomes isn't happy behind the scenes in KC then why would he desire to go to Miami which hasn't been relevant or functional since Dan Marino played there? Just saying.

Somehow I don’t believe Texas folk would care for the Miami scene. I live in Orlando and I don’t even want to travel down there.

2 minutes ago, WichitaZRide said:

According to Schefter, they've been talking to teams for the last several days...

I think the original offer was pretty fair 4/~82.  After Adams I could see that getting to 90.   I love Hill and he is a weapon like few others but he isn't irreplaceable.   For the betterment of long term picture this is the type of haul that if you draft well could set you up for a 10 year window.   Might be the perfect time to do it.  Not saying we don't compete but while all the other teams overpaid older high end vets for the next two years we compete this year and maybe get lucky but then cash in long term with the rookie class we draft this year for 2023.   Who know?   Maybe Veach still goes crazy this offseason.   

1 minute ago, BroncoStud said:

The Chiefs got rid of a child/woman-beating racist clown (albeit a really talented clown) who was demanding a ridiculous contract, and basically stole an entire draft worth of picks from a team that's going to suck...

You don't need all put all of that in this statement to make your point, but i 100% agree with you 

18 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

My buddy is a qb in the nfl.  He told me that there was talk amongst some qbs in the league that Mahomes wants to eventually to Miami.  I was told he isn’t happy behind the scenes with KC after the past few seasons.

Maybe these are the moves that the Chiefs are making to keep him in KC.  Maybe Tyreek was one of the behind the scenes problems he wanted to get away from...

5 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

Can we possibly get Landry? I know they have that Green Bay WR in town

We have 18 mil from hill leaving I believe and 13 mil from thuney restructure. I think we can swing a few good FA out there

1 minute ago, KC Warpaint said:

You don't need all put all of that in this statement to make your point, but i 100% agree with you 

It all needed to be in there.  You can't lower the bar any more than Hill has on character.  Didn't even deny breaking his toddler's arm on a recorded phonecall, essentially admitted to punching his toddler in the chest to discipline him, referred to people as "all those f'ing white people", and Chiefs fans let him off the hook for it because he produced on the field.

The dude is a POS.  Character matters, especially since it appears Mahomes has plenty of it.

3 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

I think the original offer was pretty fair 4/~82.  After Adams I could see that getting to 90.   I love Hill and he is a weapon like few others but he isn't irreplaceable.   For the betterment of long term picture this is the type of haul that if you draft well could set you up for a 10 year window.   Might be the perfect time to do it.  Not saying we don't compete but while all the other teams overpaid older high end vets for the next two years we compete this year and maybe get lucky but then cash in long term with the rookie class we draft this year for 2023.   Who know?   Maybe Veach still goes crazy this offseason.   

This makes the chiefs better in the long term.  It’s a bitter pill to swallow , but franchises that are consistently successful don’t make that deal.  That’s why the chiefs and packers traded out, and the raiders and dolphins spent stupid money.  Two well run franchises versus two shit franchises.  

3 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Imagine getting 90 cents to the dollar the dolphins gave. Go from kc and mahomes plus being contenders every year to Tua and Miami. We got a great haul for this situation 

It all needed to be in there.  You can't lower the bar any more than Hill has on character.  Didn't even deny breaking his toddler's arm on a recorded phonecall, essentially admitted to punching his toddler in the chest to discipline him, referred to people as "all those f'ing white people", and Chiefs fans let him off the hook for it because he produced on the field.

The dude is a POS.  Character matters, especially since it appears Mahomes has plenty of it.

You aren’t wrong but Chiefs are def behind in the division now.

6 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

Don’t shoot the messenger.

Yeah I'm sure he want to play for the organization that just crapped on a black coach and has been a dumpster fire the better part of well forever.   Mahomes isn't that kind of guy anyways.  I'm not doubting these so called qbs in the nfl are speculating but they have no inside info just their speculation.   I can even understand it but again.  He has it made here.  Is an owner, has a great coach, and the team is still in a good place (not amazing but good).   EB might be an issue but he won't be here after this year.

Honestly this has a Patriots/BB kind of deal.  One were you think how can Tom and Bill be better next year letting good players walk and then they just plug in the next guys and win.   Reid is capable on the offensive side of the ball to figure it out.  Also glad it got done now with plenty of time before the draft to course correct this offseason.

6 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

Anyone can be traded, Adams, Hill, Wilson etc are proof of that but with the contract Patrick has with KC, he would not be going anywhere 

I messaged you.  

1 minute ago, BroncoStud said:

not arguing with you...

1 minute ago, Mr Ev said:

You aren’t wrong but Chiefs are def behind in the division now.

I doubt it dude, he was a weapon but his production can be replaced through strategy and draft picks/signings.

And it beats paying him what the Dolphins did.  That will hamstring them for years.

I doubt it dude, he was a weapon but his production can be replaced through strategy and draft picks/signings.

And it beats paying him what the Dolphins did.  That will hamstring them for years.

Bring in Landry and trade back up into the draft to get a stud Edge Rusher