Tyreek Hill Trade????

1 minute ago, BroncoStud said:

I doubt it dude, he was a weapon but his production can be replaced through strategy and draft picks/signings.

And it beats paying him what the Dolphins did.  That will hamstring them for years.

This is why I don’t buy shit w players names on it unless they are etched into that teams history forever with honor.  Glad I don’t own a Hill jersey. 

Just now, Mr Ev said:

This is why I don’t buy shit w players names on it unless they are etched into that teams history forever with honor.  Glad I don’t own a Hill jersey. 

i thought about it a few times but a 50+ chunky white boy would look really stupid in a WR jersey or any jersey for that matter

37 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Agreed. But I like the value here. It's clear this team wants to get younger, cheaper, and get more quality depth. 

You can't replace Hill. But if they drafted a WR in rd 1 and a safety and/or LB in rds 2-4 with these picks it could mean having competent players on the field rather than Niemann and Sorenson.

Its a net win. They are playing the long game. I was pissed because free agency was slow. This is why. They are playing chess.

Told ya Veach was working on a trade. 😎

What makes Tyrek so special is his speed.  He is reaching an age when he will start to slow down, and for many receivers at 30+ it happens fast.  If the Chiefs can get a true #1 receiver in FA or the draft, I am fine with this.  The haul of picks will allow them to really go to work on the defense,  And Miami is going to seriously suck.  They can't make use of Reek's speed....Tua was 23rd in the league last year in depth of passes.  Noodle arm isn't going to cut it if Hill can only run short and intermediate dink and dunk routes.

I think KC is in rebuild mode, knowing they can still compete with PM and still make the playoffs. Maybe even draft a left tackle to replace Brown next year. Maybe Thuney moves to left tackle next year. HB and Hill  gone. Lots of picks this year and next year. Clark was really a 1.5 million fill in because KC was on the hook for the rest anyway.

15 minutes ago, Joe_Chief said:

What makes Tyrek so special is his speed.  He is reaching an age when he will start to slow down, and for many receivers at 30+ it happens fast.  If the Chiefs can get a true #1 receiver in FA or the draft, I am fine with this.  The haul of picks will allow them to really go to work on the defense,  And Miami is going to seriously suck.  They can't make use of Reek's speed....Tua was 23rd in the league last year in depth of passes.  Noodle arm isn't going to cut it if Hill can only run short and intermediate dink and dunk routes.

I feel that hill had lost a step or almost last year.  Maybe even two years ago. The amount of times mahomes was running for his life because no one was open is a sign.  

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

according to the talking head on the radio that 29 & 30 pick should  get us a top 10 pick. I 'd rather have that than a 29 &30

That is a tough one. So many round 1 busts. I think I would take the 2 at the end of the first. Hope one of them hits. Granted it’s a less athletic player.

3 minutes ago, 58shineson said:

I feel that hill had lost a step or almost last year.  Maybe even two years ago. The amount of times mahomes was running for his life because no one was open is a sign.  

Yup. In all honesty, PM15's reliance on Hill probably hamstrung the offense more than helping it. Now, pat will have to sit in the pocket, go thru his progressions and throw to, hopefully a couple of WR than can catch the ball with their hands even when in tight coverage..(Juju, Landry, MVS or god willing DK Metcalf..)