New England Patriots @ Kansas City Chiefs (MNF) Who will win?

I think that the Kansas City Chiefs will win this football game.

Why?

The reason is simple. we are pretty much the same teams other than the quarterback and running back match ups. We both have a terrible defense, awful wide receiver core, and pathetic blocking. The only reason that you have to say that the Patriots are better than the Chiefs is that Tom Brady is on their side line. The only real reason that you have to say that the Chiefs are better than the Patriots is that we have Jamaal Charles and Knile Davis. This makes us pretty much the same team all around. The reason that I'm taking the Chiefs is because of the decibel up. We are going for not only the record of the loudest stadium in the league, but the loudest open air stadium in the world. So my reason that the Chiefs will beat the Patriots is that simple. I have been taking the Chiefs all week to win this game, and I'm still taking them to win this game even though they are playing the Patriots.

I think that the Kansas City Chiefs will win this football game.

Why?

The reason is simple. we are pretty much the same teams other than the quarterback and running back match ups. We both have a terrible defense, awful wide receiver core, and pathetic blocking. The only reason that you have to say that the Patriots are better than the Chiefs is that Tom Brady is on their side line. The only real reason that you have to say that the Chiefs are better than the Patriots is that we have Jamaal Charles and Knile Davis. This makes us pretty much the same team all around. The reason that I'm taking the Chiefs is because of the decibel up. We are going for not only the record of the loudest stadium in the league, but the loudest open air stadium in the world. So my reason that the Chiefs will beat the Patriots is that simple. I have been taking the Chiefs all week to win this game, and I'm still taking them to win this game even though they are playing the Patriots.

I don't think they both have terrible defenses...I think both the defenses are formidable. I think the game is going to come down to coaching and the home field. Belicheat has the coaching edge, and we have ARROWHEAD..(Like you said).

Nonetheless, on offense we are gonna have to run the football well. Browner and Revis will LOCK DOWN the outside. Kelce, Fasano, Charles and Davis wiill be important; along with Smith's running/scrambling ability.

On defense, I'm not that worried. If we can contain Denver's passing attack, we should be able to stop the Pats' passing attack. I think Parker is going to show the world that he is a much better saftey than he is a CB, and hold Gronk to small numbers. If Mauga and JMJ watched any tape of themselves from last week, the run defense should be improved.

Except against the run. Last week's pass-happy yahoo neglected to exploit it in favor of his beloved passing game.

Well, we are usually solid against the run.

I'm fired up.

Poe, vickerson, walker, Baily, Hali, ford.

Chiefs are going to play well.

Home field in KC n o t what it used to be. Take the Pats by 7. Wish I was there though.

Why can't you go? My parents and some extended family flew in from Denver for the game. I've never been to a Chiefs game.

I think the Pats try to take away the run and screen schemes because we have no wide receivers.., I'd like to see us in more 2 TE, 2 RB sets..,  I look for Kelse to have a big day..,

I also look for them to screen us to death.., We win by 3.., Nobody scores more than 27..,

I think the Pats try to take away the run and screen schemes because we have no wide receivers.., I'd like to see us in more 2 TE, 2 RB sets.., I look for Kelse to have a big day..,

I also look for them to screen us to death.., We win by 3.., Nobody scores more than 27..,

Actually, look for the 3 TE set we used last week. :)

I have KC 21-16 in a prediction somewhere and I"m going to stick to it. I think it will be a close game, I don't think it'll be high scoring. I think both QBs are going to spend some time on their asses. New England has only won once in Arrowhead. Its going to be loud. Check that, its going to be mind-numbingly loud. This is a win or pack it in game for KC.

Well, we are usually solid against the run.

I'm fired up.

Poe, vickerson, walker, Baily, Hali, ford.

Chiefs are going to play well.

Chiefs are 29th in YPC.  No team has really exploited it though.  DEN and TEN didn't have to.

Archived