Fixing the Tyreek Hole in our offense

Don't know if this is homer glasses, but this is what i'd like to see-

Seattle seems to be blowing up their team.  If I'm Veach I'm offering the following:

Our 30th and both our 2nd round picks +Mecole Hardman in exchange for DK Metcalf and Tyler Lockett

Seattle seems to be in purgatory on if they are rebuilding or reloading.  There is pressure for them to go after Mayfield or Garappollo.  If they make this deal, they are in full rebuild/tank mode and will have tons of ammo to get the QB they want next year in the draft.

Do you all think this is a fair deal for both sides?  Thoughts?

Just now, WichitaZRide said:

Seattle seems to be blowing up their team.  If I'm Veach I'm offering the following:

Our 30th and both our 2nd round picks +Mecole Hardman in exchange for DK Metcalf and Tyler Lockett

Seattle seems to be in purgatory on if they are rebuilding or reloading.  There is pressure for them to go after Mayfield or Garappollo.  If they make this deal, they are in full rebuild/tank mode and will have tons of ammo to get the QB they want next year in the draft.

Thoughts?

Veech and Clark Cunt…errr Hunt better do something.  This is quickly becoming a clown show.

8 minutes ago, WichitaZRide said:

I honestly believe that within 48 hours we either have DK or Landry on the team...

I will feel better.  It’s more about keeping up with the west at this point.  Any other year is at ok we will be fine.

13 minutes ago, WichitaZRide said:

I honestly believe that within 48 hours we either have DK or Landry on the team...

we need both to have any chance, but even if we get dk, we will just have to give up the picks and pay a similar amount that tyreek just got, and id rather have tyreek, i hope they prove me wrong

25 minutes ago, WichitaZRide said:

no

Get Scantlin for speed. Draft a DE and WR to replace JJ and starter this year. Use the 18 mil saved plus 12 mil from Thuney for DE, CB in Gilmore in FA. Also look to sign Landry. JJ, Landy, Scantlin, Hardman and Kelce would look good plus helping get better at CB, DE/DT and RT work help us a lot more than paying Hill 120 million.

Just now, xen said:

Grow up

Hunt deserves everything that comes his way for this screw up.  We have a once a generation diamond in the rough talent and the team to win multiple SB’s and somehow the Chiefs mange to blow it. 

4 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

Hunt deserves everything that comes his way for this screw up.  We have a once a generation diamond in the rough talent and the team to win multiple SB’s and somehow the Chiefs mange to blow it. 

you might want to read your warnings.. your on this ice.

15 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

Ev, you don't pay a qb the type of money that PM15 is making and then obligate yourself to surronund him with All pro talent. PM15 is considered one of the best qbs in the league and everyone in the league consideres Andy Reid a HOF coach. If PM and Reid are what we think they are, then they should be able to remain competiitve offensively with average to above average skill players. 

Hell, we finally have an oline now. Which has proven to be pretty damn good at run blocking, so we should RUN THE DAMN ball a little. TB12, Aaron Rodgers Manning even Matt Ryan have played well, won games and SB's with average WR's. PM15 is a half a billion dollar qb. If he can't succed with Juju, MVS a HOF TE, a 2nd round WR, with Reid then why pay him that kinda of money??

4 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

you might want to read your warnings.. your on this ice.

You’re…not your.

This…this doesn’t pertain to the situation.  I believe you meant, thin.

Typically, you want to capitalize the first letter of the sentence.  You.  Not, you.

Just now, Mr Ev said:

You’re…not your.

This…this doesn’t pertain to the situation.

Typically, you want to capitalize the first letter of the sentence.  You.  Not, you.

9 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

1 hour ago, WichitaZRide said:

I'm ALL FOR the DK trade and would be a slam dunk to get both DK and Lockett but I'm thinking/reading that Lockett could come pretty cheap like a mid round pick and while DK is young and a soon to be top 5 WR, he is not a top 5 WR atm and why would you give up almost as much comp for DK as we got for Hill?

I say offer #29 for both or throw in a mid rounder to add Lockett and hell sure throw Hardman and his contract year butt in on the deal.  #30+2 2nds+Hardman is a lot.

4 minutes ago, Balto said:

I'm ALL FOR the DK trade and would be a slam dunk to get both DK and Lockett but I'm thinking/reading that Lockett could come pretty cheap like a mid round pick and while DK is young and a soon to be top 5 WR, he is not a top 5 WR atm and why would you give up almost as much comp for DK as we got for Hill?

I say offer #29 for both or throw in a mid rounder to add Lockett and hell sure throw Hardman and his contract year butt in on the deal.  #30+2 2nds+Hardman is a lot.

30th pick and a couple 7ths. Or 30th plus our last 3rd and they give us a 5th.

3 minutes ago, Balto said:

I'd snatch up Lockett in a heart beat for a mid round.