Fixing the Tyreek Hole in our offense

Guess I gotta ask it..

Haven't really look at OTs expected to be on the board at #30 but are there any starters that could be out LT?

Could trade Brown+pick for DK and Lockett, then get Browns replacement instead of Hills replacement in the 1st.

40 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

Hunt deserves everything that comes his way for this screw up.  We have a once a generation diamond in the rough talent and the team to win multiple SB’s and somehow the Chiefs mange to blow it. 

The fuck you talking about? 
can’t force guys to be here.

6 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Laviska has deebo frame and ability. Jmo though.

6'1" 227 pounds. Can run it out of the back field but has had drop problems. Then again he had those qbs and thst team. Ran a slower 4.57 I believe 40.

1 minute ago, arrowhead said:

Maybe for a 4th rounder, let em battle it out.

Either way, this may be a good thing. Most teams took the top away. This will force them to spread it around, and evolve. Evolving is what is needed anyway. Run the ball, get back to basics. Spread it around. Mecole may blossom now.

1 hour ago, Mr Ev said:

Hunt deserves everything that comes his way for this screw up.  We have a once a generation diamond in the rough talent and the team to win multiple SB’s and somehow the Chiefs mange to blow it. 

I wonder how many people said this exact same thing about Hershel Walker....   just sayin...

I think losing g Hill does some good. Andy is going g to have to change up the offense. He will have to get creative. Teams were effective in limiting Hill, so losing him can be made up. I think we can do quite well in the draft and by the end of the season, most will look back on this trade in a very favorable light.just my 2 cents. 

16 minutes ago, Docbarnabee said:

I think losing g Hill does some good. Andy is going g to have to change up the offense. He will have to get creative. Teams were effective in limiting Hill, so losing him can be made up. I think we can do quite well in the draft and by the end of the season, most will look back on this trade in a very favorable light.just my 2 cents. 

Yep. Evolve 

One thing i will say is this trade put the pressure squarely on Veach even more so than it already was.   Had to know the intial reaction wasnt going to be good.   He hits on the majority of these picks he looks like a freaking genious he misses he along with possibly Andy are probably gone in 3 to 4 years.  

Can't accuse the guy of playing it safe cause he just put his own nuts on the line.  

3 minutes ago, Okiechief1 said:

One thing i will say is this trade put the pressure squarely on Veach even more so than it already was.   Had to know the intial reaction wasnt going to be good.   He hits on the majority of these picks he looks like a freaking genious he misses he along with possibly Andy are probably gone in 3 to 4 years.  

Can't accuse the guy of playing it safe cause he just put his own nuts on the line.  

I think this was the only choice. Who would KC have needed to cut or lose next year if they gave Hill 30 million per year? Who can they sign or extend now?

Imagine if Hill and his 30 million is hurt. KC can ad 3-4 decent players for that money and got 5 picks. Not a risky move to me. A clear and brilliant move by KC. Im sure Reid had to approve this move so its not all on Veach.