Fixing the Tyreek Hole in our offense

1 hour ago, xen said:

Fuck that I'm moving up for Jameson Williams.  Damn the torpedoes, bitches, and lets roll!

That was on my list of possibilities.  Moving up to #15 would probably get him and maybe not that high depending on tis recovery prospects.  But there's others that will be there at #20.  Just depends on whether the Chiefs think they need to give up a third or second.  I'm thinking there's more FAs to come and can't get my draft wishes straight until then. 

8 hours ago, jetlord said:

That was on my list of possibilities.  Moving up to #15 would probably get him and maybe not that high depending on tis recovery prospects.  But there's others that will be there at #20.  Just depends on whether the Chiefs think they need to give up a third or second.  I'm thinking there's more FAs to come and can't get my draft wishes straight until then. 

I'd probably be willing to move to 20, maybe late teens, if one of Jermaine Johnson or Jameson is there.  I think they're both difference makers.  Take Mafe with the other first if you go Jameson.

Assuming we land Valdes-Scantling I would look to add another FA like Landry or TY Hilton (or both) and probably pick a WR on the second day to groom for 2023 while rotating this year. Use the picks in 1st to fix the defense (DE + CB). 

A WR rotation like 
Juju

Valdes-Scantling

Hardman

Landry/Hilton

Powell?

Rookie

With the money saved from Hill situation bringing back Ingram should be rather easy but they need to do that before TC otherwise the draft may look much different.