How the Chiefs Blew a Dynasty Window (in short)

Just now, AFCWEST said:

Good points. Not underestimating how good Brady is or Mahomes. I think KC would win more championships with Bill & Mahomes. Dont want it just sayin.

You could be right.  I've just seen Andy win with so many different types of QBs now I have to think Brady would have got him quite a few 

7 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Agree. So who do you think would accomplish more in KC going forward?

As of right now we need to completely remodel our offense.  Nobody has been better at that than Andy.  Plus Billy Bob is older than dirt.   And an asshole.  And a cheater (allegedly).  Gimme Andy.

2 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

The point was he had Brady and would win more championships than Reid if he had Mahomes and this KC team.. I guess I could say Reid would have won less championships as the NE Coach with Brady. I dont like Billy BOy and dont want him in KC. No question he is the better head coach.

That's an interesting observation. You could be correct, but I'm not sure, and we will never know of course. I'd imagine Reid would work very well with Brady on the offensive side, and I think Brady would enjoy playing for him.

I think the difference is the QB and the Patriots having a better defense. When Reid faced Bellchik in the 2004 SB he almost had him. Imagine if he had Mahomes instead of McNabb in that game. 

On 3/23/2022 at 1:58 PM, AFCWEST said:

Agree:

Dynasty? Andy Reid has proven he is not an elite coach. He gets out coached in and during the biggest games. Mahomes is the reason Andy has more success.

So Beli-cheat is the #1 reason NE is always competitive. If Bill was the KC head coach the Dynasty would be a reality. 

I don't know, so far without Brady Beilichick has been pretty average.