Hopefully close enough for cto

1200 yds. would be my top guess.  Tyreek may not have the rapport with Tua that he did with Mahomes.  Hill is to Dolphins as Clark is to Chiefs.  A few good plays for a while but the reality will set in that they gave up a lot of cap space and draft capital for a name that still won't get them past the Bills.   

I do not think Hill gets more than 800 yards this year.   They are going to run the ball a lot,  there are lots of speed options and I believe Hill will be more of a decoy than anything else.   He is gong to be rich, but I do not think he will be happy. 

10 hours ago, Docbarnabee said:

I do not think Hill gets more than 800 yards this year.   They are going to run the ball a lot,  there are lots of speed options and I believe Hill will be more of a decoy than anything else.   He is gong to be rich, but I do not think he will be happy. 

Teams don't pay $25 million/ for a decoy.

I think he will do well. Not sure his production will equal what he did with the Chiefs, but who knows. Do the Chiefs play the Phins this season? If so, I'm not looking forward to it, depending on what the Chiefs do to improve.