Mocking THE trade

Palangi

1. Kaiir Elam CB Florida 6’2” 195- long athletic kid with really good speed. 

1. Christian Watson WR NDSU  6’4” 210- I know some might think it’s early, but this kid has a chance to be real good. With his size and 4.3 speed. 

2. Sam Williams DE Ole Miss 6’4” 260- Ran a 4.46 at thecombine. Is aggressive and nasty. Is relentless in pass rush. 

2. Abraham Lucas OT Washington St 6’6” 325- big time pass blocker on the right side. Can step in Day 1. 

3. Danny Gray WR SMU 6’ 200- big time speed guy. Ran a 4.33 at the combine. Good hands and route runner. 

3. Tycen Anderson S Toledo 6’2” 210- super athletic kid. Tough too. Ran a 4.36 at the combine. Can play on the post or near the line. Great for TE coverage. 

4. Eyioma Ewazurike DT Iowa St 6’6” 320- long physical kid  great against the run  has some juice to pass rush  ran a sub 5 for at the combine.  

4. Tariq Castro-Fields CB Penn St 6’2” 200- ran a 4.3 fort at the combine  good size and length  has some development ahead of him.  

7. Jeremiah Moon DE Florida 6’5” 250- had the frame to at 10-15 lbs. played off ball LB in college. Has 35” arms. 

7. Dmarco Jackson LB App St 6’1” 233- ran a 4.55 fort at combine  athletic kid  adds to depth and special teams.  

7. Vederian Lowe OL Illinois 6’5” 320- comes in as a guard. Builds body  and strength while essentially using a red shirt year.     

I think you're too early on both the receivers.  Watson is an intriguing case though, and you may be right in thinking he's not there in the 2nd with his crazy ass athletic profile.  I wish he was more of a hands catcher and he's still pretty raw with his routes.

59 minutes ago, xen said:

I think you're too early on both the receivers.  Watson is an intriguing case though, and you may be right in thinking he's not there in the 2nd with his crazy ass athletic profile.  I wish he was more of a hands catcher and he's still pretty raw with his routes.

Pick 50 would probably get Watson.  Throw in a 7 and move up a few spots if they think they need to.

2 hours ago, xen said:

Gray is a late third early fourth type guy. I think he has a little Hill in him too with his strong build, Ellie speed, and very good agility too. Great has shown very good after the catch agility too. 

Watson came from a run heavy offense with average QB play. The potential on him is a first round guy. The small school thing doesn’t bother me as much as e we have seen a lot of small school receivers turn into studs. 

42 minutes ago, Palangi said:

Gray is a late third early fourth type guy. I think he has a little Hill in him too with his strong build, Ellie speed, and very good agility too. Great has shown very good after the catch agility too. 

Watson came from a run heavy offense with average QB play. The potential on him is a first round guy. The small school thing doesn’t bother me as much as e we have seen a lot of small school receivers turn into studs. 

Oh I agree Watson is an alien.  Just think he'll need a year to get his routes right.  

Ty Thornton would be another nice target on day 3.  

Don't know much about where a player is projected but doubling up on DE and WR in a deep class is good. Grabbing a DT and CB plus S is great additions. Then to go after prospective RT....even better. Hits all the areas we need plus LB. The S and LB alone would hopefully push out others from starting and relegate to ST play only. We all know who those 2 are if they come back.

BTW was watching Calvin Austin out of Memphis.  Holy shit that kid is lightning.  Great routes.  Just really creative routes.  Makes separation look easy.  Wish he had 2 more inches in height and a few extra sammiches.  I figured he'd be a slot with his size but he was always doing damage outside instead.  Just crazy.

1 hour ago, xen said:

BTW was watching Calvin Austin out of Memphis.  Holy shit that kid is lightning.  Great routes.  Just really creative routes.  Makes separation look easy.  Wish he had 2 more inches in height and a few extra sammiches.  I figured he'd be a slot with his size but he was always doing damage outside instead.  Just crazy.

Is he durable?  Pretty small to be taking hits in the pros.