Scantling signs 3 year deal

I’m taking a wait and see stance on this guy. It sounds like desperation at this point to sign a speed guy who didn’t really do all that much as a packer except average 17.5 yds per catch on average probably as the third or fourth option. 
But I’m not Veach and what do I know? 
Hope he shines in red and gold. 
Wait and see. 

46 minutes ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

https://youtu.be/LA9Wg2ee8KE

40 yard dash at the combine. 

His height with 30.5 inch verticle.... wow. I hope this works out

The  #Chiefs have a deal with former #Packers WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling, source confirms NFL Network’s report. Kansas City gets a big-play receiver who will add some serious size (6-foot-5) and speed (4.37) to the offense.

The deal was negotiated by @NSAFootball.

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

His height with 30.5 inch verticle.... wow. I hope this works out

The  #Chiefs have a deal with former #Packers WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling, source confirms NFL Network’s report. Kansas City gets a big-play receiver who will add some serious size (6-foot-5) and speed (4.37) to the offense.

The deal was negotiated by @NSAFootball.

Height matches forston. Put those two out on the field together. 

Am I missing something with you guys complaining about the $$$?   Are the contract details out and I missed them?

Cause I'm old enough to remember when Juju signed for 10m and Reek signed for 120m.  Right up until they didn't really.

The devil is in the details folks.  Let's get the details first.

And remember, this guy was on a team that was forcing the ball to Adams.  He didn't get the targets to put up big numbers.  Give him a chance.

I remember a 5th round pick that was a running back converted to WR.  Given time and opportunity he developed.  The sky really isn't falling.

Just now, Holmes4six! said:

It’s funny. We all hate that hill was traded. Then we all realized it was smart not pay that money and we got picks. Now we hate the deal we gave MVS. 
I love my fellow chief fans. 

Exactly. Find me a list of second contract WRs that are worth a shit and also playing for 3 million dollars a year. Jesus Christ. 

5 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Exactly. Find me a list of second contract WRs that are worth a shit and also playing for 3 million dollars a year. Jesus Christ. 

I think the contract is basically 2 years for 18, so 9 a year.  

6 minutes ago, moons314 said:

I think the contract is basically 2 years for 18, so 9 a year.  

18 mil the first 2 years and with incentives could make 36 mil in 3.

The #Chiefs are signing former #Packers WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to a three-year, $30 million deal with $18 million in the first two years and incentives to reach a maximum of $36 million, his agents @NSAFootball tell @RapSheet and me. 💰💰

2 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

18 mil the first 2 years and with incentives could make 36 mil in 3.

The #Chiefs are signing former #Packers WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to a three-year, $30 million deal with $18 million in the first two years and incentives to reach a maximum of $36 million, his agents @NSAFootball tell @RapSheet and me. 💰💰

Yeah, but those contracts rarely make it to the final year.