Buh Bye Dirty Dan

2 hours ago, azchief21 said:

That's as good to hear as it was bad to hear Hill was leaving.

Both were good to hear. We couldn't afford Hill. He's better off, and so are we. 

Just as Sorensen is better off, as are we.

I thank both of them for the great plays they made, and wish 'em the best.

2 hours ago, xen said:

We're boned

James Boned.

See the source image

Good luck to dirty Dan. I initially didn't have a problem with him. I'm thankful for the plays he made in the playoffs in 2019.

I know you guys are happy, you've been roasting him on here for years, lol.

10 minutes ago, deltachief said:

I don't want to hear any complaining during the season when you all start missing Dirty Dan. :)

But that extra third round pick sure will be nice.

If tyreek is worth 3 losses, and he might be, losing DD is worth 3 wins.  Call it a wash.  🤣

And I liked DD more than most.  Except this past year when he played too much out of position

14 hours ago, qnet said:

Good luck to dirty Dan. I initially didn't have a problem with him. I'm thankful for the plays he made in the playoffs in 2019.

I know you guys are happy, you've been roasting him on here for years, lol.

I bet he is an incredible teammate and an awesome dude.  Glad he is getting one more chance to earn an NFL paycheck.   I'm glad he won't be doing it here but happy for him.   

9 hours ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

I like DD and if not for his heads up plays in the 2020 playoffs the Chiefs probably wouldn't have made it to the SB. 

But, last year he just looked lost. 

He looked lost when Spags was asking him to do things he wasn't physically capable of doing.  He's not a deep safety, never was.  He was excellent as a nickel linebacker.  I'm not sad to see him go, but much of the hate he got he didn't deserve, as his coaches were putting him in a position to fail.  When given the opportunity to play within his abilities, Dan was a very good player for the Chiefs over an 8 year career.  It's easy to pile on the players when the coaches are putting them in bad spots.  Once Thornhill was back in the lineup and Dan wasn't asked to do those things, the bullets for him got quiet even though he was still seeing the field.