Veach looking to acquire top wr via trade

I REALLY like McLaurin.  I feel like due to his team is is overlooked by many and that market could favor us in both cost and contract price.  To do what he's done with the QBs he's had is really impressive, and i think he'd have a reasonable (by today's standards) contract if we extended him as soon as we traded for him...

That said...  I'm seeing that there are rumblings that Deebo Samuel may be up for trade.  I'd give up both of our 1st rounders and give that man a 25+ million dollar a year extension to get him on the team.  

Be fun to see who we end up with...

3 minutes ago, WichitaZRide said:

I REALLY like McLaurin.  I feel like due to his team is is overlooked by many and that market could favor us in both cost and contract price.  To do what he's done with the QBs he's had is really impressive, and i think he'd have a reasonable (by today's standards) contract if we extended him as soon as we traded for him...

That said...  I'm seeing that there are rumblings that Deebo Samuel may be up for trade.  I'd give up both of our 1st rounders and give that man a 25+ million dollar a year extension to get him on the team.  

Yes Please GIF by MOODMAN

21 minutes ago, WichitaZRide said:

McLaurin 👀 

Well, Washington will want a first and then some. If we can keep one of our first and one of the 3rds....plus our two 2nds then why not. No idea what he is worth for a trade. Still would need DE, dt, s,cb,  rt and wr in this draft. Of course there is always cuts later too.

1 hour ago, WichitaZRide said:

I sure hope we don’t give up 2 first rounders and still pay money that could have kept hill. That would be a disaster that haunts us for years to come.

11 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

This is misleading. Here's the clip. It was her talking about us being g diligent and turning over all stones.

She talks about it in the clip i posted an hour ago. At the 30 second mark of the Chiefs looking at all options. Or are you referring to the op?

I don't like the idea of trading for a top WR, may be someone that didn't live up to their potential but giving up prime draft capital isn't a good way to go in this environment. We will very likely have two new starters at DE and that's only going to come through high draft picks or major cap investment. IMO just draft a WR in 2nd or 3rd and create a balanced group unless an older vet is coming for the ring.

3 hours ago, arrowhead said:

Not interested coming off the ACL.

Don't be a pussy.  ACL tear is the new bloody nose.  Rub some dirt on it and shake it off.

Hell with advances in the last 2 years even achilles tears players are coming back in half a year.

3 hours ago, sith13 said:

I don't like the idea of trading for a top WR, may be someone that didn't live up to their potential but giving up prime draft capital isn't a good way to go in this environment. We will very likely have two new starters at DE and that's only going to come through high draft picks or major cap investment. IMO just draft a WR in 2nd or 3rd and create a balanced group unless an older vet is coming for the ring.

I agree. I would rather have 3 good WRs than one great one. I think we can get a good one without trading way up in the first. If we trade up let’s go Edge. Depth chart at WR looks WAY better than the depth chart at Edge.

7 minutes ago, DieHard said:

I agree. I would rather have 3 good WRs than one great one. I think we can get a good one without trading way up in the first. If we trade up let’s go Edge. Depth chart at WR looks WAY better than the depth chart at Edge.

I'm not sure anyone we like will drop low enough for striking distance.  I expect a lot of DLine to go early.