What about looking into Marcus Davenport from the Saints? He fits the mold of a Spags DE. There has been rumblings in the past of the saints trading him before. 
he has some injury history. Is on the last year of his rookie deal. I don’t think he would be super expensive. But he would really boost our edge defense. And the Saints have Jordan, Payton Turner (whom they drafted last year in round 2), Carl Granderson, and Kpass. 

with his injury history and 5th year rookie contract. Maybe we could offer a 4th rounder and 7th this year. And it 6th next year? 

then turn around and trade Clark to the Colts for Paris Campbell. A talented WR who has had injury issues, but maybe a change in scenery helps him to realize his potential and change his injury luck? 

I'm fairly sure that the Chiefs floated the idea of trading Clark and nobody got on board. I don't mind a guy like Davenport if he comes for late draft capital. Needs to work his a$$ off to earn the big contract so could be a worthy addition.

12 hours ago, Palangi said:

What about looking into Marcus Davenport from the Saints? He fits the mold of a Spags DE. There has been siblings in the past of the saints trading him before. 
he has some injury history. Is on the last year of his rookie deal. I don’t think he would be super expensive. But he would really boost our edge defense. And the Saints have Jordan, Payton Turner (whom they drafted last year in round 2), Carl Granderson, and Kpass. 

with his injury history and 5th year rookie contract. Maybe we could offer a 4th rounder and 7th this year. And it 6th next year? 

then turn around and trade Clark to the Colts for Paris Campbell. A talented WR who has had injury issues, but maybe a change in scenery helps him to realize his potential and change his injury luck? 

Clark would leave $18.15MM in dead cap pre 6/1.  $9.075MM in both 2022 and 2023 post 6/1.

17 hours ago, Palangi said:

What about looking into Marcus Davenport from the Saints? He fits the mold of a Spags DE. There has been siblings in the past of the saints trading him before. 

I like it. Not sure exactly where any of his brothers and sisters tie in, but I digress.