this is slightly disturbing

Just now, NCK Chiefs Fan said:

very surprising, to me anyway, that the Chiefs have a higher count than the raiders!

I think it was probably skewed to early on.  I think Jared Allen was arrested 3 times for DUI.  And Bam Morris and Tamarick Vanover were probably in that time period.  

59 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Looks like the Midwest has more trouble than the east and west coast. That kind of surprises me.

I think it's a combination of things.  It's probably just chance, maybe the localities in the midwest could be more strict in their law enforcement. 

5 hours ago, West said:

Since 2017 KC has had approximately 12 Arrests..

The rate is accelerating in the Reid Era. The Chiefs search for  talent first?

w

Reid and Vermeil were second and third chance guys who bring in dudes others don’t. I think King Carl said screw it and tried to win during the end of Marty.

Pioli wouldn’t want a dude if he thought they might litter.

8 minutes ago, qnet said:

I think it's a combination of things.  It's probably just chance, maybe the localities in the midwest could be more strict in their law enforcement. 

I’d guess most of these happen on the coast and not in KC during the season……Frank Clark 

1 hour ago, DieHard said:

Looks like the Midwest has more trouble than the east and west coast. That kind of surprises me.

I’d guess the smaller the market, the more high profile stupid behavior gets caught since it would be less common. A lot of morons get arrested away from the state they play too.

14 minutes ago, Balto said:

I’d guess most of these happen on the coast and not in KC during the season……Frank Clark 

Yeah, I thought that point would be brought up, and it true also. Just throwing out that may be one of the causes.

12 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

I’d guess the smaller the market, the more high profile stupid behavior gets caught since it would be less common. A lot of morons get arrested away from the state they play too.

Agreed, that's a solid point about it. 

On 4/4/2022 at 6:26 PM, Balto said:

Well, of course.  The season only takes up a minority of the year. And when the camp and pre-season and then the season is on, they are too busy and regimented to get in a lot of trouble.  I think there are a number of reasons.  One is that KC particularly likes to find guys they think they can "reform."  They think that their organization and locker room chemistry can motivate guys to grow up and behave, and to some extent, they are right.  They also look for value, and a lot of guys' value is low because of some behavior problems, even though they play football well.  That makes their contracts cheaper.