Chiefs schedule

2 hours ago, sith13 said:

Whichever division you match up is a matter of luck but being the top dog means always playing the top teams from there so the hardest (or top 3) schedule is sort of an approval of greatness. 

The Patriots got off easy for so long because their division schedule was trash. 6 "free" games a year means you're that close to another playoff run. It just feels like we have it tougher because at least the rest of the AFCW is trying. You can't tell me the bills jets and dolphins were trying to field competitive teams until just a few years ago.

30 minutes ago, Chiefs Convert said:

The Patriots got off easy for so long because their division schedule was trash. 6 "free" games a year means you're that close to another playoff run. It just feels like we have it tougher because at least the rest of the AFCW is trying. You can't tell me the bills jets and dolphins were trying to field competitive teams until just a few years ago.

3 teams with a culture of success and a 4th one trying to catch up to that group. AFC West has always been competitive as a division and I think it was Shaun Alexander mentioning it after Seattle left that teams play harder and he wouldn't miss the division at all.

Pats enjoyed success with no competition on their path to the playoffs but I don't even think people watched their regular season games with that lame division.