Dwayne Haskins Killed

arrowhead

15 minutes ago, xen said:

Well, I mean the buckeye IS the worst of all the trees in the world.  Its mostly useless much like the population of ohio.

I can see why you're bitter, as the buckeye tree actually bears fruit every now and then.

Maybe one of these days. 

Five Years After Scandal, Jim Tressel Is Still a Buckeye - The New York  Times

Three-Time National Championship Coach Urban Meyer Loves A Deep Bench

• 1 month later...

Unfortunate update:

• 0.20 blood aclohol level
  • Unnamed female companion (non-spouse) in car at the time of his death

The Steelers QB “had a considerable amount of alcohol in his system at the time of his death, with his blood at .20 and another fluid level at .24,” Sports Illustrated reported Monday, referencing an autopsy report from the Broward Medical Examiner’s Office, obtained by the Miami Herald.

The legal limit for blood alcohol content in Florida, where Haskins died, is .08.

The medical report added that “investigators found his car on the side of I-595 with a ‘female companion’ inside the vehicle,” Sports Illustrated said. “The nature of Haskins’s relationship with the unnamed woman was not included in the report.”

Haskins reportedly left a nightclub after heavy drinking over a fight.

The athlete was struck by a dump truck on Interstate 595 on April 9, The Daily Wire reported last month. TMZ reported in days following the incident that Haskins’ wife, Kalabrya Haskins, called 911 on the morning of the incident, telling a dispatcher that Haskins had called her after running out of gas on the busy interstate.

“I just want somebody to go to the area to see if his car’s there, see if he’s OK and if anything happened to him,” Haskins’ wife is heard on the audio. “That’s just not like him to not call me back and for his phone to go dead. He was stranded by himself. He was walking, though.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/medical-report-details-nfls-dwayne-haskins-final-hours-female-companion-in-vehicle?%3Futm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-podcast&utm_campaign=andrewklavan&fbclid=IwAR0kQbH-qMnNwf8Nk_JGKsdlxCfN9DYLS5ezhx9xgrY42tBfPkcWFVy8HSI