What the hell do I know

Biggest MVP by far on the season is no Kendrick Lewis. That's not a joke.

He is the main reason we lost to Indy. If you watch the shit he just gets crushed deep. He got crushed deep the entire time was here. He sucked ass. Goodbye, see ya, good riddance, and thank you.

Biggest MVP by far on the season is no Kendrick Lewis. That's not a joke.

He is the main reason we lost to Indy. If you watch the shit he just gets crushed deep. He got crushed deep the entire time was here. He sucked ass. Goodbye, see ya, good riddance, and thank you.

LOL Cal you and I were Kendrick's closest friends all of last season!!!

Andy Reid. He's proving me wrong, not just in general, but my specific criticism of his use of the running game. The last two games this team has run with attitude and malice.

We all talked about how the passing game took awhile last year because it was a new offense. The defense was carrying the team and running was carrying the offense. Then, we saw the pass game improve, albeit against bad defenses. Still, built chemistry with time.

My point? Maybe we couldn't really run the running game like we wanted last year because if the oline and new system? Charles was so good he his that growing pain and now we have what we need to start running.

Great Game and maybe folks will settle down and give Alex Smith and Andy Reid their due respect.

Of course, if we get blown out by the Niners next week, it willbe the same ole same ole....

Wilkie,  glad to see that you have self actualized....we already knew you were full of pooty poo. :D

w

Great Game and maybe folks will settle down and give Alex Smith and Andy Reid their due respect.

Of course, if we get blown out by the Niners next week, it willbe the same ole same ole....

Wilkie,  glad to see that you have self actualized....we already knew you were full of pooty poo. :D

w

they are banged up. Vernon Davis, Anthony Davis, more specifically their oline. They are terrible in pass pro. No bowman, No Smith.

Its in Levi's Stadium, its against Alex Smith and the Niners  are highly pissed off as the media is leaking reports that the "locker room has quit on Jim harbaugh"

All that said, I think Harbaugh has lost his MOJO and the Niners are on the ropes....

I would love to see KC knock them out, but I see a very hard fought, smashmouth game.

and

....we will be there.

w

I'm coming down from the clouds a bit today just in time probably to watch the Royals :)

Truth is the Chiefs aren't as inept as they looked in week 1 and not as dominating as they looked last night. It's a long season with bumps and turns along the way. Patriots ran into a perfect storm scenario and it all steamrolled on them. I like that KC has played solid three weeks in a row,. It's the consistency that makes me happy. If we can somehow split the next two road games then the next five look like our easiest stretch. Yes including a home game against the Seahags!

Archived