What the hell do I know

I wouldn't underestimate the Niners.  They put up an outstanding defensive effort shutting down the Eagles offense.  Beating them would be huge.  Losing, well, it wouldn't be the end of the world.  If you believe this team is a contender, losing to the Niners would not be any reason to change that opinion.

I wouldn't underestimate the Niners. They put up an outstanding defensive effort shutting down the Eagles offense. Beating them would be huge. Losing, well, it wouldn't be the end of the world. If you believe this team is a contender, losing to the Niners would not be any reason to change that opinion.

They are at home again, they'll be ready. I don't care if we lose to a power house like the niners, just keep getting better. Use Kelce, and the emerging weapons and we'll be fine.

if the niners beat us it'll be the ground game...if gore gets rolling they'll be tough to beat.

Yep and that includes more designed runs for Kap than apparently they've been using.  That's the best way to keep Houston and Hali on their heels.  We don't have DJ to spy him either.  This is a dynamic KC hasn't faced this season.

I wouldn't underestimate the Niners. They put up an outstanding defensive effort shutting down the Eagles offense. Beating them would be huge. Losing, well, it wouldn't be the end of the world. If you believe this team is a contender, losing to the Niners would not be any reason to change that opinion.

If our offense is as diverse as the Eagles, SF showed that that's no problem against the Eagles. Clock management and some play calling aside, I trust Reid to put up a better fight plus Smith knows some of their offense/defense. SF knows Smith, but doesn't everybody? I was glad SF won last week because I think the chance of being too comfy at home is stronger than the collapse they would allow had they been 1-3. A good team (not great until they show it again, hopefully not this week) being desperate is worse than a 2-2 being confident... sometimes.

If our offense is as diverse as the Eagles, SF showed that that's no problem against the Eagles. Clock management and some play calling aside, I trust Reid to put up a better fight plus Smith knows some of their offense/defense. SF knows Smith, but doesn't everybody? I was glad SF won last week because I think the chance of being too comfy at home is stronger than the collapse they would allow had they been 1-3. A good team (not great until they show it again, hopefully not this week) being desperate is worse than a 2-2 being confident... sometimes.

The Chiefs won't sneak up on them after last night, that's for sure.

Frank Gore is one tough SOB.  Great RB for sure.

w

Agreed, but i'm more worried about the rookie Hyde. He's their change of pace back that can rip long ones. Gore, has lost a step in my opinion. I hope SF stays banged up, get in Kaeperjack's head (he'll give you easy picks) and bang in another W before the BYE. 

Archived