Hill vs Austin

Palangi

HIll was originally a RB and could take a hit.  Not sure Austin can at the NFL level.  Would be a nice addition for certain plays, but he's not the #1 receiver that Hill was.  If the Chiefs got Pickens or some other big guy, Austin might have a role among the second level options for Mahomes. 

I agree about the bulk. I was surprised how close athletically he was. 

one interesting note is Austin was used on the outside a majority of his reps and not a slot in college. 

replacing Hardman as a punt returner as Hardman will take on more receiving responsibility could be useful too. 

29 minutes ago, jetlord said:

HIll was originally a RB and could take a hit.  Not sure Austin can at the NFL level.  Would be a nice addition for certain plays, but he's not the #1 receiver that Hill was.  If the Chiefs got Pickens or some other big guy, Austin might have a role among the second level options for Mahomes. 

I'm not sold on Pickens either. I like his as a talent.  HIs health seems to be an issue a lot of the time.

1 hour ago, SEMO said:

I'm not sold on Pickens either. I like his as a talent.  HIs health seems to be an issue a lot of the time.

Yeah, he's a risk but the Chiefs will have to fill several WR slots over the next two years and Pickens is high risk, high reward and could be one of two drafted this year.