Hypothetical Question

You are the GM with the #5 pick of the draft.  For you to choose from.  I know it's not Chiefs exactly but I'm trying to figure out what position seems most valuable. Other than QB. 

Aaron Donald

Jerry Rice

Reggie White

Deion Sanders

Lawrence Taylor

Willie Roaf

Ray Lewis

2 hours ago, reesebobby said:

You are the GM with the #5 pick of the draft.  For you to choose from.  I know it's not Chiefs exactly but I'm trying to figure out what position seems most valuable. Other than QB. 

Aaron Donald

Jerry Rice

Reggie White

Deion Sanders

Lawrence Taylor

Willie Roaf

Ray Lewis

Who is your current QB?

2 hours ago, reesebobby said:

Aaron Donald

Jerry Rice

Reggie White

Deion Sanders

Lawrence Taylor

Willie Roaf

Ray Lewis

And also when in time are you playing?  now or 90's or  80's or 70's?

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

Surprised more aren’t going with Reggie White/ LT.  I know Donald is amazing but White and Taylor were terrors and consisted by many to be the best defensive players ever.  I’d probably go white.  Less drama and off field baggage.

Yeah, White had 70 sacks in his first 4 years in the league as a defensive tackle.  The dude was a menace.

I’d go Reggie White but thought about Dion because in today’s game corners can’t touch WRs and Dion was the best at defending with not a major need to be physical.  Dion could also play WR today a lot easier than when…again corners could be all over WRs….and could maximize value.