He's a key cog.

If he goes down we have no change.

Sorry for the updates.

Ohh nuttin against your post Cali.

I was referring to the ones I get elsewhere.  The injury ones come out too fast before much is known.  

It is my issue.  Like a train wreck I don't like the results, but can't look away.  :-)

The Chiefs run one of the toughest full contact camps around.  It really pays off in their superior conditioning and readiness in the early part of the season.  This is especially needed with half of our team being new guys.  I hate it though.  Total nailbiting, handwringing, and hair pulling time.  Its a dangerous game.  That's why they get the big bucks.  Marty's camps were like this, too.  And those were strong years.

The Chiefs run one of the toughest full contact camps around.  It really pays off in their superior conditioning and readiness in the early part of the season.  This is especially needed with half of our team being new guys.  I hate it though.  Total nailbiting, handwringing, and hair pulling time.  Its a dangerous game.  That's why they get the big bucks.  Marty's camps were like this, too.  And those were strong years.

the Bengal's coach starts every year's TC with the Oklahoma Drill. with the limited amount of allowable pad practices these days the coaching staff better get out of these guys what they can when they can. Andy's practices are in the "early " morning 8 ish I believe, that's good for getting out of the heat but maybe not so for being antiquately (sp?)  stretched out.

Archived