Are the CHIEFS Better off with parker @ S or Berry?

I'd take Berry.  Yeah, it was meaningless at the time, but the Pats made several big plays in the second half that might have been different with Berry in there.  What amazes me is how well the D played without DeVito or DJ.  The two current MLBs aren't going to the pro bowl soon, but the defense was able to get off the field throughout the game.  

I think it just goes to show that Eric Berry is expendable because he isn't a FS in which the Chiefs drafted him to be. I think we need to trade him for a 4th round pick and sign a legitimate FS in free agency. They're just too hard to draft for. Abdullah, can play SS just fine he's a sure tackler that's all you really need where in essence Sutton uses the SS as an extra LB.

perhaps its just a matter of the team playing together, but it looks like the coverage has been better without him..

don't get me wrong..I really like the guy.tough SEC kid.. and I was excited when the chiefs drafted

..guess we'll see soon enough.

Until he becomes a FS, Houston is more valuable.

If we resign Berry(which we don't have too because he has a team option next year) His salary will actually go down by quite a bit and in turn giving us more money for Houston.

He was in the last draft class where rookies got ridiculous contracts, so his cap hit now is a lot higher than its going to ever be.

Archived