Final predictions for our day 1 picks...

Iluvhouse24

29 - I think we move up for Olave. Williams will be too expensive. Olave being such a great technician and route runner will allow him to excel in Reids offense early.

30 - I think we trade back. Hopefully Ridder or Corral (or any QB) will catch a teams eye, and they will want to move up for that 5th year option on a potential franchise signal caller.

28 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

29 - I think we move up for Olave. Williams will be too expensive. Olave being such a great technician and route runner will allow him to excel in Reids offense early.

30 - I think we trade back. Hopefully Ridder or Corral (or any QB) will catch a teams eye, and they will want to move up for that 5th year option on a potential franchise signal caller.

Agree on Olave.  My mock has us going to 21 to get him.  But, NO is possibly targeting him at 19.  Might have to go to 18 if they covet him.

10 hours ago, SEMO said:

Agree on Olave.  My mock has us going to 21 to get him.  But, NO is possibly targeting him at 19.  Might have to go to 18 if they covet him.

Maybe NO will be wanting a QB in the late first and will be a trade possibility.  Gotta get ahead of GB for a receiver.

Mafe and Hill or Mafe and Pickens/Moore.  Booth if he lasts and the docs say he'll be ready. 

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

Maybe NO will be wanting a QB in the late first and will be a trade possibility.  Gotta get ahead of GB for a receiver.

Mafe and Hill or Mafe and Pickens/Moore.  Booth if he lasts and the docs say he'll be ready. 

Think Ravens at 14 would be the place to get a top 3 WR.

52 minutes ago, Palangi said:

29. Booth

30. Mafe

I'm torn between Booth and Hill.  Booth is a bit of a health risk and Hill can be used in so many ways.  Sure, he's usually listed as a safety, but so was Sneed and HIll looks like the perfect slot corner to me.  Probably won't matter since either or both could be gone by #29.  Cine is also a possibility as a DB.