Merry Draftmas! Draft Day Megathread

After all the mocks and analysis and posturing.....I still have no idea who the Chiefs covet. I've heard J Williams but I've also heard he could go in the top ten. Don't like what the Chiefs would likely have to give up to get him. It's so unusual for us to have so many picks. At least it gives Veach ammo to move around.

2 minutes ago, dhitter said:

After all the mocks and analysis and posturing.....I still have no idea who the Chiefs covet. I've heard J Williams but I've also heard he could go in the top ten. Don't like what the Chiefs would likely have to give up to get him. It's so unusual for us to have so many picks. At least it gives Veach ammo to move around.

I think Veach will move up to 15-16 and get his guy. Not sure who that is. Seems Veach is willing to pay for more predictable/safe picks early.  He has plenty of picks this year & next to use. I hope its EDGE.

Just now, AFCWEST said:

I think Veach will move up to 15-16 and get his guy. Not sure who that is. Seems Veach is willing to pay for more predictable/safe picks early.  He has plenty of picks this year & next to use. I hope its EDGE.

Oh I want the Chiefs to get a quality edge so bad. But who is gonna be there at 15-16? Karlaftis? Maybe Johnson with a lot of luck but doubtful. Veach might be better off staying put. I'd be ok with a double dip of Mafe and Ojabo.

2 minutes ago, Balto said:

image_x96.jpg

They are trying. Even offering up next year’s 1 but that’s still like a 2
Quote Tweet

l5xQznd7_normal.jpg

Blake Borovetz

@bborovetz28
· 44m
Replying to @JayGlazer
Chiefs trading up?

huh?  If they are offering next year's one, then they must be trying to move way up.  Maybe they do want Jameson.

Glazer is usually pretty accurate.  Could be some fire with that smoke.