Merry Draftmas! Draft Day Megathread

4 minutes ago, moons314 said:

We gave up valuable picks to trade up and get a corner.  Doesn’t matter how good your secondary is if you can’t rush the qb.  This sucks. 

It depends how you look at it. A good cover corner gives another second to the rushmen... it wasn't a bad pick... at all

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

A need doesn’t make it a good pick.  We could’ve gotten better value tomorrow at that position. 

McDuffie was rated in the top 20 on many/most boards and is certainly in a position of need.  There's still plenty of DEs on the board, maybe no on the level of J Johnson, but close. 

Just now, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Welp im back on the fire veach band wagon. We draft a slot cb which means we are moving snead from his dominant slot position to the outside. Total f of a pick and total f of use of resources 

Sky is falling and the season has yet to begin.

Welp im back on the fire veach band wagon. We draft a slot cb which means we are moving snead from his dominant slot position to the outside. Total f of a pick and total f of use of resources 

stripes lighten GIF

You honestly make this place worse just being a member. You aren't even a fan. All you bring is negativity and really lousy dialogue. You should bounce. Go find a team who's GM you like, and who you don't think you are smarter than. 

2 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

try decaf

Just now, mex said:

It depends how you look at it. A good cover corner gives another second to the rushmen... it wasn't a bad pick... at all

Maybe back when teams played big with multiple bruiser tight ends and only one or two guys wide.  Even if he’s that good, the extra second he gives you is taking by a different receiver. 

I don’t want to hate it, but league rules favor the offense , corners have it harder than anyone.  I don’t like the investment in a position where shutdown corners don’t exist anymore.  

i just don’t feel that pick moves the needle and makes the overall team better.  

5 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

You're going to be pretty lonely on that wagon. Ridiculous comment.

I imagine you are going to be whining about this all summer.

Just now, moons314 said:

Maybe back when teams played big with multiple bruiser tight ends and only one or two guys wide.  Even if he’s that good, the extra second he gives you is taking by a different receiver. 

I don’t want to hate it, but league rules favor the offense , corners have it harder than anyone.  I don’t like the investment in a position where shutdown corners don’t exist anymore.  

It absolutely makes us better

Just now, moons314 said:

You dont think a first rd corner makes our team better?

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

This is actually how i feel, i just like to fire out the fire people and its a total disaster comments to tilt everyone.

well worded post sir