Merry Draftmas! Draft Day Megathread

Just now, jetlord said:

Some of you guys act like the only pick that matters is the first one.  Veach isn't doe and many of the players are taken on day two.  Give it some time before setting the board on fire. 

DB was one of our top 3 needs.  Most just didn’t expect Veach to draft one considering his history.  I don’t love the pick but he is a good player and we need him.

2 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Some of you guys act like the only pick that matters is the first one.  Veach isn't doe and many of the players are taken on day two.  Give it some time before setting the board on fire. 

I'm not worried.  It's a long 3 days with a lot of picks left.  I'm not really pissed pr anything.  Lots of edge players I like left into the 3rd round.

1 minute ago, jetlord said:

I think the comments are all fine. Most like the player and some just not sure about the trade. Guys should not be shamed for not being a complete homer.

Would like to see who those two picks could have been. Seems like a good secondary guy was still available at 29. I liked Hill.