Merry Draftmas! Draft Day Megathread

Chiefs selected Western Michigan WR Skyy Moore with the No. 54 overall pick in the 2022 NFL Draft.

Moore (5'10/195) declared for the NFL after a stellar three-year career and is the first early declare wide receiver from a non-Power Five conference to be selected in the top three rounds since Davante Adams in 2014. Fittingly, Moore checks all of the boxes analytically. He was highly efficient in his three seasons and capped his college career with a 41% yardage share and a 45% TD share. Moore was not a deep threat in college, but with a 4.41 40, he showed that he can't be ignored downfield. Moore will do most of his damage on the intermediate level and has the versatility to play outside or in the slot. He profiles on the Golden Tate spectrum.

Just now, AFCWEST said:

Veach may have been fine with any of these guys.

Yeah thats true. I think my strat would have been go with pickens as a first round talent, put up with his antics for a few years, then deal him for multiple picks before paying him.

i did like pierce but I will trust veach on this one

1 minute ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Well this is one to make a mental note of. Chiefs trade back 4 spots, and 3 receivers go off the board

Thorton

pickens

pierce

have to see how they compare to skyy moore for the next 5 years or so

That will be interesting to follow. We won't know until it happens.  There were tight ends taken before Kelce if I remember, you just never know.