Day two choices?

For those who want the Chiefs to grab a receiver, here's a list of players left for the second and third rounds (not in value order):

Moore, Pickens, Watson, Metchie, Tolbert, Shakir, C Austin, Pierce.

If they double at EDGE:  Ojabo, Mafe, Ebikete, Hall, Bonitto, C. Thomas, S. Williams

Second CB: Booth, Gordon, McCreary, Woolen

Safety:  Brisker, Pitre, Cook, Cross

LB:  Dean Anderson, Chennal, Muma, Harris

DT:  Jones, Leal, Winfrey

OT:  Raimann, Faalele, Petit-Frere, Lucas, Goedeke

Okay, pick away.

I doubt Dean will be there at 50, but if he is I hope we snag him. 

I would be happier with another DE, particularly if Ojabo, Mafe, Bonitto or Ebikete are still on the board.

Pickens or Watkins would make me a happy Chiefs fan.

Maybe a trade would get the Chiefs within striking distance to get 2 or 3 of them.

1 minute ago, Biggjliv4 said:

I'm curious to what the opinion is regarding grabbing another DE in the 2nd or picking up one of the mentioned DT above instead. Cupboards are pretty thin either way.

Right now our 3rd option at DE is Kaindoh or Danna one of which will be our 2nd option in 2023. So I'm pretty sure another DE wouldn't be far fetched but need to add another receiver and possibly DT as well depending on the Jones' situation for next year. 

55 minutes ago, Balto said:

I'd like to see Veach get aggressive and trade up twice to get BOTH David Ojabo, DE out of Michigan and Christian Watson, WR out of North Dakota State

WIIIIIIIIN for this draft if it happens

What would he offer? 7th round not worth much. Maybe a pick next year?

1 hour ago, Balto said:

I'd like to see Veach get aggressive and trade up twice to get BOTH David Ojabo, DE out of Michigan and Christian Watson, WR out of North Dakota State

WIIIIIIIIN for this draft if it happens

That would make me a very happy man.

2 hours ago, sith13 said:

Right now our 3rd option at DE is Kaindoh or Danna one of which will be our 2nd option in 2023. So I'm pretty sure another DE wouldn't be far fetched but need to add another receiver and possibly DT as well depending on the Jones' situation for next year. 

There is always next year too for a DE draft or FA.