• DE George Karlaftis
    • WR Skyy Moore
    • S Bryan Cook
    • LB Leo Chanel
    • DB Joshua Williams
    • OL Darian Kinnard
    • Other

A

Don't watch alot of CFB so i basically just looked at highlight videos of these guys.  A couple things that stood out they can all tackle and they are physical 

If they kick Smith out to RT and Kinnard takes over the LG spot that's whole lot of nasty on both sides.  Be nice if we became the big bad bullies of the league.  

Just now, Okiechief1 said:

A

Don't watch alot of CFB so i basically just looked at highlight videos of these guys.  A couple things that stood out they can all tackle and they are physical 

If they kick Smith out to RT and Kinnard takes over the LG spot that's whole lot of nasty on both sides.  Be nice if we became the big bad bullies of the league.  

Teams and especially in the West have been going smaller and faster. We are again one step ahead and we will wear down those guys as we also protect our QB.

I see quite a few guys who have real potential.. here xen.. 

the edge, is better than any of us are giving him credit for being, the cornerback.. is great, the linebacker.. i cant say enough about.. 

the second db i'm ecstatic about.. the RT.. as well..   the reciever .. there all good players man.. every last one of em.  and there all good fits

1 hour ago, xen said:

lol Chenal running away with it.  

I think Skyy has a chance to be special in this offense.

Isn’t it kinda awesome that everyone likes one steal, while acknowledging another guy could out-steal the first guy.

2 hours ago, xen said:

lol Chenal running away with it.  

I think Skyy has a chance to be special in this offense.

Love it. Skyy imo is going to be the anti tyreke, vacuum hands.  The offense this year is going to be nasty, too many weapons to play that cover 2 shell. 

Defensively we got a lot better.  I initially didn’t like the McDuffie pick, but I’ve come around, and paired with our new safety, the secondary has quickly become a very solid unit.  

im intrigued by the speedy late round rb. 

fuck, it’s going to be forever until the season starts.  

I don’t know any of these guys. But they seemed to draft to address need and the defense just got a lot younger. Spags will have to play young dudes. I bet we see some big plays and big mistakes until they mature. But that is better than being stale, as they got last year.