Draft picks signed.

16 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I thought that too but just let it go unsaid...errrr typed 

I mean, the league is raking in money from network contracts alone.  Player salaries don't have that much to do with ticket prices so I'm not sure what their is to complain about, although i see this same sentiment quite a bit from fans.

I view players as entertainers.  We don't run around saying we should limit how much Mick Jagger can make.   The limit should be whatever they can negotiate, whether collectively or individually.

It's hard to make it in this league and a small percentage get that huge contract.  If they have worked hard enough and maximized their talent, good for them.  It's what we all hope to do, on an admittedly smaller scale.

On 5/7/2022 at 10:58 AM, West said:

How far have we come as an organization?

The Reid - Veach Era is something very, very special.

These guys are Professionals and they deserve our respect.

w

I'll get frustrated with Veach about the O Line and he completely rebuilds it. Then I got frustrated with EDGE and CB and he makes it a priority in the draft. Bottom line....he brought us a SB victory and we're lucky to have him. 

1 hour ago, azchief21 said:

I'll get frustrated with Veach about the O Line and he completely rebuilds it. Then I got frustrated with EDGE and CB and he makes it a priority in the draft. Bottom line....he brought us a SB victory and we're lucky to have him. 

Can you please complain about not having a 2nd Super Bowl win for Mahomes!

9 hours ago, sith13 said:

Remembering back when rookie deals were a huge mess with guys messing up the cap for years without playing a single snap in the NFL. Love that they turned to an afterthought. 

Yep.  Hated it when TC started and half the #1 picks were holding out.