4 minutes ago, Troyofoc said:

I was thinking after we drafted him and watching his tape why not rush end. I hear arm length is not ideal but how short compared to TJ and Parsons?

Ok googled it.

Parsons=31 1/2

TJ=. 33 1/8

Leo= 31

1 hour ago, DieHard said:

I think he might be able to be in the rotation at a few positions including Edge. It will be fun to see how they use him.

Love his versatility.  Also, love the fact they are getting him Mike reps now.   I bet Spags is pumped about his blitzing ability.    

8 hours ago, Troyofoc said:

I was thinking after we drafted him and watching his tape why not rush end. I hear arm length is not ideal but how short compared to TJ and Parsons?

8 hours ago, Troyofoc said:

Ok googled it.

Parsons=31 1/2

TJ=. 33 1/8

Leo= 31

Uhhhhhhh

Screenshot_20220507-220727_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220507-220826_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220507-220848_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220507-220911_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220507-220946_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220507-221019_Gallery.jpg

19 hours ago, Troyofoc said:

His arms aren’t an issue. It’s his feet and motor are what matters. Kpass had arms almost 36 inches and that was worth a stick of gum for getting pressure. He is within about an inch or so of Karloftis and Danna. He looks pretty versatile to me.

1 hour ago, Troyofoc said:

We definitely have 2 new guys that I believe that have the motor/heart that we haven’t had since Tamba. 

More than that.  Karlaftis and Chenal are high motor guys, but so are Cook and McDuffie and I think Kinnard is a mauler.

• 2 weeks later...

It matters as much to me as shoe size.  

Clark. 34 3/8

Danna.  32 1/2

Karl. 32 5/8

Chenal. 31

Bosa.  33

Mack. 33 1/2

Kpass.  35 5/8

Ingram.  31 1/2

Kaindoh. 34 1/2

Speaks. 33 1/4

Allen. 32 1/8

If I were to rank production by arm length it wouldn’t make much sense. I get the reach thing but I don’t see it being the end all be all. I think speed, strength and relentlessness is more important. Especially if he is blitzing from the Sam.