Justyn Ross: From 1st Rounder to Undrafted

It's about one chance in ten that he makes it, but considering that the Chiefs have about $12,000 invest in him so far, it's well worth the bet.  He could be cut before TC or he could be the next #1 receiver for the Chiefs.

6 minutes ago, jetlord said:

It's about one chance in ten that he makes it, but considering that the Chiefs have about $12,000 invest in him so far, it's well worth the bet.  He could be cut before TC or he could be the next #1 receiver for the Chiefs.

If they see anything at all in him, they will use the foot injury to stash him on IR for a year, at the least.

30 minutes ago, SEMO said:

If they see anything at all in him, they will use the foot injury to stash him on IR for a year, at the least.

Wouldn't that also depend on his attitude?   It's reported that he was pretty uninterested in playing 100% his last year.  Probably that had to do with his injuries, but still, he was cleared to play. 

8 hours ago, jetlord said:

Wouldn't that also depend on his attitude?   It's reported that he was pretty uninterested in playing 100% his last year.  Probably that had to do with his injuries, but still, he was cleared to play. 

The faster he shows out the faster gets paid. My guess is he didn’t want to reinjure anything before he could get paid in the NFL.  I’m sure he never imagined he would go undrafted.   Also unfortunate his biggest year came before NILs and he has been injured the past two.   It’s a great lottery ticket with a high high ceiling and no risk.   The fact he choose us is awesome too!   Pulling for the kid!

6 hours ago, jetlord said:

just from the tape I watched,I believe this young will be special,  I don't really care about the #1 receiver,  I hope he make's the roster then work his way up.