Free Agents Still Available

I doubt CEH puts up Williams Numbers. This guy was underrated. Will be missed. Over 1,000 total yards.

Cardinals signed RB Darrel Williams, formerly of the Chiefs.

He visited the Cardinals in early April. Arizona couldn't do better than Keontay Ingram and Eno Benjamin as James Conner's backups this offseason, so this was a pretty nice landing spot for the veteran back. He could carry some fantasy value if (when) the oft-dinged Conner gets dinged again. Williams rushed for a career-high 558 yards last season and added 452 receiving yards on 57 targets out of the backfield. 

2 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

I doubt CEH puts up Williams Numbers. This guy was underrated. Will be missed. Over 1,000 total yards.

He visited the Cardinals in early April. Arizona couldn't do better than Keontay Ingram and Eno Benjamin as James Conner's backups this offseason, so this was a pretty nice landing spot for the veteran back. He could carry some fantasy value if (when) the oft-dinged Conner gets dinged again. Williams rushed for a career-high 558 yards last season and added 452 receiving yards on 57 targets out of the backfield. 

Meh, most rbs would eat in this offense.  His best ability was pass pro which our 7th round pick is supposedly really good at and tremendously faster.   

4 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Yards per attempt for Williams last year was 3.9, his 4th in this offense 

CEH y/a his rookie year was 4.4

But ok

12 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Liked him a lot and thought he was the rightful #1 for us until he went down and McKinnon shined. However this regime has been breeding RBs like crazy and I think Williams may have been a yet another product of a good coaching staff. I believe we'll be able to replace his production from day one. 

On 5/24/2022 at 11:50 PM, sith13 said:

Liked him a lot and thought he was the rightful #1 for us until he went down and McKinnon shined. However this regime has been breeding RBs like crazy and I think Williams may have been a yet another product of a good coaching staff. I believe we'll be able to replace his production from day one. 

Yes or maybe any decent running back can do well in kC cause the Defense is begging them to run. Good oline and teams playing back = wide open lanes. Just need a head coach and a QB on RPOs that stays with the run game. 

Buccaneers signed DL Akiem Hicks, formerly of the Bears, to a one-year contract worth "up to" $10 million. 

"Up to" is probably doing a lot of heavy lifting as Hicks didn't have much of a market. Phenomenal earlier in his run in Chicago, Hicks has played just 1,357 snaps over the past three seasons as injuries have hit the 32-year-old hard. He'll be a good fit for the Bucs in Ndamukong Suh's old role, assuming he can stay healthier in Tampa.