12:00 pm

Wk
18Sat
Jan 7 Raiders@Vegas
or
Sun
Jan 8

5 minutes ago, arrowhead said:

Toughest schedule according to DraftKings. 11-6.

Well, our division play helps make it tough... no way outa that. Most of the tough games are at arrowhead, was my point.

Cincy at PB will be a challenge. But I'm confident we'll give 'em hell.

31 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Should beat the Cards without Hopkins and a whacky Murray.  Probably lose at least one more division game.  11-6

I'm just going off history... we haven't dominated at PhoAz. Nor Indy. I don't see us losing to LV or Den... and not twice to SD. But it could happen. I could live with 11-6.

13-4. I see us splitting chargers. I also think we lose to either Cincy or Rams as we play them back to back weeks. One more game in the early schedule and possibly the last week of the season if we sit people against Raiders, which would drop it to 12-5.

This is pretty much the worst schedule ever for me and my preferences, lol...

Noon games are my favorite, we only have 5

only 5 primetime games

We generally go to one game a year, noon game, before Thanksgiving (when weather gets questionable).  My only option that fits that is the freaking Jags...

3 of 4 of our first games are on the road

4 of 6 of our last games are on the road

First team in NFL history to have their first 8 games are against teams with 2021 winning records

But hey...  at least we get that bye right in the middle, lol...

Better that the Chiefs win the division every year and have the toughest schedule than the other way around. It could be a rough start with all the rookies and new players against some of the better teams, but at least they should be up to speed when they have more divisional games.  Remember, they chased the LAC for most of last season before running away at the end. Just need to win 4 or more of the first seven and take it from there after the bye. 

33 minutes ago, sith13 said:

Definitely a SB-run schedule but hate the times. Too many night games for my taste :(

People on this board complained that the Chiefs didn't receive the respect that big market teams did.  Now that they have the most exciting QB and are winning, they complain that they are showcased too much.  Can't have it both ways. 

8 minutes ago, jetlord said:

People on this board complained that the Chiefs didn't receive the respect that big market teams did.  Now that they have the most exciting QB and are winning, they complain that they are showcased too much.  Can't have it both ways. 

I think there should be more to the coverage than just prime time games. I know that it's a "show of respect" from the NFL but my idea of football has always been the Sunday noon with a few late games sprinkled in between. Now it's nothing but prime time.

17 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Thats me for sure LOL

12 minutes ago, sith13 said:

I think there should be more to the coverage than just prime time games. I know that it's a "show of respect" from the NFL but my idea of football has always been the Sunday noon with a few late games sprinkled in between. Now it's nothing but prime time.

Yeah, I prefer Sunday at noon, as God intended. It's far more convenient for me than prime time. And I hate Thursday night games. Just a couple of Monday night is cool, but jumping all over the weekly map annoys me in my old age. Freaking money-grubbing NFL.  

Sunday night is probably my favorite time.  That game is what MNF used to be.   It was an event it just felt special.   The only game on and my team is in it and the spotlight is on them.  

With the majority though not a fan at all of Thursday games.  Just get rid of them cause unless KC is playing i don't watch.  

1 hour ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Yeah, I prefer Sunday at noon, as God intended. It's far more convenient for me than prime time. And I hate Thursday night games. Just a couple of Monday night is cool, but jumping all over the weekly map annoys me in my old age. Freaking money-grubbing NFL.  

Thursday is just pure stupidity. 

3 hours ago, jetlord said:

Except they aren't.  Everyone here knows that if you are the 3pm game, you are stuck watching the cowboys game unless your local time is in the market.  There is no spotlight for us...just having to conform to playing all the teams on the west coast this season.  They get more reasonable times because they are bigger markets