Its a clickbait article promoting a new show.   The video is in the article.  The only thing Hill said was he wanted to remain in KC.  The interviewer took it from there and asked the question did KC surpress your stats.  Video cuts off before Hill answers so he never said anything close to what the article is suggesting.  Its all to get people to watch the show to which the full interview hasn't been posted yet.   He isn't going to throw Andy nor Pat under the bus and suggest it.  

All good things must end, including the Tyreek Hill era.

Chiefs will have a rough time this year.  All those rookies, the hardest schedule in all of football, and a team built around a QB who will be distracted by the birth of his second child exactly at crunch time.  But in 2023...look out. The front office did the right thing accumulating those first contract draft choices in HIll's place.  The trade was perfectly timed.

22 minutes ago, Okiechief1 said:

Its a clickbait article promoting a new show.   The video is in the article.  The only thing Hill said was he wanted to remain in KC.  The interviewer took it from there and asked the question did KC surpress your stats.  Video cuts off before Hill answers so he never said anything close to what the article is suggesting.  Its all to get people to watch the show to which the full interview hasn't been posted yet.   He isn't going to throw Andy nor Pat under the bus and suggest it.  

exactly and the title of this thread should be "MEH" as there is nothing WOW about it

43 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Chiefs will have a rough time this year.  All those rookies, the hardest schedule in all of football, and a team built around a QB who will be distracted by the birth of his second child exactly at crunch time.  But in 2023...look out. The front office did the right thing accumulating those first contract draft choices in HIll's place.  The trade was perfectly timed.

Wow. Sounds like you are mailing it in. I think we will have a few hiccups but pick up steam and finish strong into the playoffs.

53 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

"All those rookies"?? You're acting like we're rebuilding on both sides of the ball lol! 

56 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Wow. Sounds like you are mailing it in. I think we will have a few hiccups but pick up steam and finish strong into the playoffs.

Fmbl and Wilkie don't have an optimistic bone in their entire body. A pathologist and lawyer, all they've ever seen is the dark side.🙃

1 hour ago, kkuenn said:

Don't get me wrong.  This coming season will be super fun, watching these young guys come into their own.  But there will be enough hiccups and losses to make us tear our hair out.  Fortunately, a lot of us old guys don't have much to tear out.  All I am saying is curb your enthusiasm about us being playoffs or especially Super Bowl bound. I doubt we win the division in 2022.  If I'm wrong, shame on me.  Keep this post and throw it back in my face.  10-7.  Maybe 9-8.

1 hour ago, arrowhead said:

Fmbl and Wilkie don't have an optimistic bone in their entire body. A pathologist and lawyer, all they've ever seen is the dark side.🙃

:lol:  You are right.  But....I predicted our exact record last year. Anyway, I am always optimistic about one bone in my body.

5 hours ago, Okiechief1 said:

It isn't what Hill said it was what they insinuated, in my opinion.

11 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Don't get me wrong.  This coming season will be super fun, watching these young guys come into their own.  But there will be enough hiccups and losses to make us tear our hair out.  Fortunately, a lot of us old guys don't have much to tear out.  All I am saying is curb your enthusiasm about us being playoffs or especially Super Bowl bound. I doubt we win the division in 2022.  If I'm wrong, shame on me.  Keep this post and throw it back in my face.  10-7.  Maybe 9-8.

Given how this division will beat eachother up, 10-7 or 9-8 could easily win the division this year....  just sayin

6 hours ago, sith13 said:

It's June so the media needs some controversy. They will twist and turn a lot of stuff to create stories now that there's no lingering QB situation around. 

Any kind of "news" needs controversy, or it isn't news and no one cares.  And it isn't just June or sports in that regard.  News is about making money.  Money is the oxygen in our entire system.  It's the money, honey. That why we hear conspiracy theories and misinformation.  Profit.

1 hour ago, WichitaZRide said:

Given how this division will beat eachother up, 10-7 or 9-8 could easily win the division this year....  just sayin

Could be.  Reid is great at making a new system out of new players and confusing teams.  That confusion helps for about half of a season, and our most difficult part of the schdule is the first half. So, you could be right.  I just would never bet the house on it. If we cruise through the year, Veach needs to be inducted into the hall of fame.

Chiefs will be a playoff team.....Let's not forget the Raiders are the Raiders and Russell Wilson is not the same QB he used to be.

The Bolts are the real deal as is Cinci & Buffalo.....I think the Chiefs are just as good as those 3 teams.

w

14 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

All I am saying is Mahomes.

Mahomes is a huge factor, but remember the second baby coming around Nov. or Dec, I think.  Also, the Broncos have a bunch of weapons on both sides of the ball. We could see the old Wilson, with the weapons they have.  And Justin Herbert is VERY accurate.  Injuries could easily decide the Division.

Just now, Fmbl2187 said:

Mahomes is a huge factor, but remember the second baby coming around Nov. or Dec, I think.  Also, the Broncos have a bunch of weapons on both sides of the ball. We could see the old Wilson, with the weapons they have.  And Justin Herbert is VERY accurate.  Injuries could easily decide the Division.

Injuries can always decide a division.  How many playoffs did Andy make with Alex Smith?  

We are young and deep.   You're right in that we may not take the division but 7 teams make the playoffs.  You saying we won't make top 7 in the conference?  We'd have to be decimated by injury.  

Fyi mahomes has already has a baby and comes from parents with pro sports experience.  I'm sure they figure out how to have a baby.