Xen: How can I donate to the board?

1 hour ago, DieHard said:

The new format made me realize its probably a good time to pitch in. Its been awhile for me.

we usually try and do a fund drive  shortly before season.. you know we do have a mod/admin forum that your privy to being an Admin FYI

2 minutes ago, arrowhead said:

No. But it will save you from being traded to the planet.

Not sure they have the picks or posters to make it happen!  I will say that my usage Likes should be higher and the coaches errr sorry the Admins don't utilize my skills like they should.  I do hear that the Planet Admins have better accuracy and beaches.

7 minutes ago, Balto said:

Not sure they have the picks or posters to make it happen!  I will say that my usage Likes should be higher and the coaches errr sorry the Admins don't utilize my skills like they should.  I do hear that the Planet Admins have better accuracy and beaches.

Heresy

2 hours ago, Bosskiller said:

Thanks guys!  The chiefscoalition.com domain was taken and now they want $4k for it so I'm going to change the site name to thechiefscoalition.com  Probably going to get more involved doing stuff again.  So sorry about that!  lol

Boss your generosity is unmatched and thank you for all you have and are and will  do.!!!!!!!

question HTF can the CC domain be taken?

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Boss your generosity is unmatched and thank you for all you have and are and will  do.!!!!!!!

question HTF can the CC domain be taken?

Someone bought and transferred it before I could renew.  Had all that stuff going to my old ChiefsCoalition email so never saw the renewal come up.

18 hours ago, Bosskiller said:

Someone bought and transferred it before I could renew.  Had all that stuff going to my old ChiefsCoalition email so never saw the renewal come up.

how long ago was that boss? you got a time frame?

18 hours ago, Bosskiller said:

It's been a while.  Because I've just been running the site directly off IPB and using their chiefs coalition.invisionzone

Thought so, if it had only been a month or two, there is a chance, but anything longer than that.. no.. 

56 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Well I see that it is now thechiefscoalition.com to get here now. Threw me off for a moment but glad I got back on.

You're the only one that has figured it out so far!  Stupid IPB guys won't let me forward old link to new link.