Deshaun watson

reesebobby

Damn this will be some funny shit. Please, please suspend him. I would make them change the name to the Cleveland Bakers at Mayfield Stadium for a year or tell them to pound sand. Actually, Brissett is not much worse than Baker. 

• 1 month later...

NFL Sentences Deshaun Watson To 3 Seasons Of Playing For The Cleveland Browns
SPORTS · Aug 1, 2022 · BabylonBee.com 
Article Image

CLEVELAND, OH — After months of deliberation over allegations of sexual harassment and assault, the NFL came down hard on Deshaun Watson today by sentencing him to three whole seasons of playing for the Cleveland Browns.

Though recognizing the rare severity of the judgment, commissioner Roger Goodell stood firm by the league's decision. "Heinous crimes deserve equally brutal penalties," said Goodell. "This is no wimpy one-season suspension like we hand out for gambling or wife-beating. No sir, for maximum psychological torture we are first doling out a six-game suspension, so Deshaun will have to sit and watch the absolute beatings he will soon endure. And then, once he has lost all hope, Watson will be declared starting quarterback for the Cleveland Browns. Godspeed!"

A crushed Watson reportedly sank to his knees in disbelief as he heard his punishment read aloud. "There goes my career - and any chance of making it out of this league with half a brain still intact," said Watson. "Three seasons of getting pummeled by vicious 350-pound maniacs, plus the ignominy of being doomed to failure. Being the quarterback in Cleveland is like the modern version of getting put in stocks and whipped before execution! This is my nightmare."

"Might as well just put Deshaun in the grave," said Watson's agent, Rick Benjamin. "Even if my client had done everything he's been accused of, I'm pretty sure this qualifies as cruel and unusual."

At publishing time, Watson's agent had reportedly tried to cheer his client up by booking him a massage.

On 8/1/2022 at 11:31 AM, robgar said:

6 games.. 

25 cases 6 games.. 

forcing yourself upon someone, is o.k. provided you pay for it.. per nfl. 

Not so fast my friend...looks like the NFL has filed an appeal and want to punish watson more than the 6 games

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34342566/nfl-appealing-deshaun-watson-six-game-suspension

On 8/3/2022 at 3:53 PM, KC Warpaint said:

Not so fast my friend...looks like the NFL has filed an appeal and want to punish watson more than the 6 games

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34342566/nfl-appealing-deshaun-watson-six-game-suspension

yea that was mentioned during the HOF game last night..he's fuked

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...