I have heard people speculating 4 TE with 5 WRs. Also 3 TE and 6 WRs. 

If 5 WRs, I assume the last WR will be the best gunner. Since the top 4 are set, that would probably hurt Gordon and Ross’s chances. If 6, they might have a shot. 

Anyone think we keep 4 TEs? Seems unlikely with the talent at WR IMO.

1 hour ago, DieHard said:

If 5 WRs, I assume the last WR will be the best gunner. Since the top 4 are set, that would probably hurt Gordon and Ross’s chances. If 6, they might have a shot. 

Hard to say, but I'd rather keep an extra tight end over a FB.  Blake Bell or Kelce could get the 7-yards on 8-carries that a FB in this offense usually gets for short yardage carries.  I think it was the Patriots a number of years ago that carried extra tight-ends and no FB and - at least for them - it served them well (if I'm remembering correctly).  WR is deep with lot's of upside, so I'd hate to see any of them left off the roster for any TE not named Kelce at this point.  Maybe Gordon, if I had to choose, because of age and lack of production in a half-season with the Chiefs.  

18 hours ago, DieHard said:

Two QB, Four RB (including FB), Four TE, Six WR, Nine OL.  That's my uninformed guess.  Could drop one TE (Bell?) but I think six WRs are a lock.  OL could expand if Niang comes back.  That's 25 offense and leaves room for the overpopulated secondary.    

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Two QB, Four RB (including FB), Four TE, Six WR, Nine OL.  That's my uninformed guess.  Could drop one TE (Bell?) but I think six WRs are a lock.  OL could expand if Niang comes back.  That's 25 offense and leaves room for the overpopulated secondary.    

Bell is the designated blocking tight end.  Hard to get rid of him and they're high on Fortson and Grey.

Sure will be a pretty rough decision.   Nice problem to have

My thoughts would be WR. I think you get more ST play typically. Plus I just don’t see a ton of talent at WR. Grey was disappointing and Fortson is a UDFA coming off injury. Bell just isn’t built to become a #1. Plus there are more 4 WR sets than 3 tights. 

#6 WR just seemed to have more value than #4 TE to me.