This is promising!

35 minutes ago, Troyofoc said:

Davos Seaworth was good but hard top top Les Grossman and Kirk Lazarus characters in Tropic Thunder.

I never saw it but just looked it up in Wikipedia.  Sounds really funny. I'll check the streaming services and check it out.  Good cast and directed by Ben Stiller.  Has to be fun and funny.

8 hours ago, Troyofoc said:

Definitely corny funny if you like that. The kind of movie that would never be made in these (woke/pc) times we live in now. 

I think you're a little crazy with that one lol  Doesn't every movie have a white guy play a black guy and then at some point later have a conversation about (not my words) "going full retard"

48 minutes ago, timmy_6262 said:

I think you're a little crazy with that one lol  Doesn't every movie have a white guy play a black guy and then at some point later have a conversation about (not my words) "going full retard"

Depends on the cast and director. One of my favorite all time movies was "Dumb and Dumber"

Tyreek had some killer drops during the past few years. The difference is the volume of targets he got and the plays he made overshadows those. The same will be true for MVS. I'm sure he'll have a few drops .....but if he makes enough plays they will be of little concern.

1 hour ago, dhitter said:

Tyreek had some killer drops during the past few years. The difference is the volume of targets he got and the plays he made overshadows those. The same will be true for MVS. I'm sure he'll have a few drops .....but if he makes enough plays they will be of little concern.

Absolutely.   We tend to forget them because of his huge number of targets. But I remember most of them for that very reason, and a few of them hurt really bad.