Give the man his due

I will not swear to it but I think you are correct.  I remember watching that game on TV,  It was a beautiful sight to see!

8 hours ago, THEWIZARD said:

It was a little before my time, but wasn't he the one that kicked Ben Davidsons ass after he speared Lenny?

14 hours ago, NCK Chiefs Fan said:

I will not swear to it but I think you are correct.  I remember watching that game on TV,  It was a beautiful sight to see!

I remember it, too.  God, I hated Ben Davidson and all those smirking and nasty Raiders and their dirty hits and bullying attitudes. The Redwood Forest never had a problem with them, though. Nor did Lanier, Lynch and Bell.

15 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

I remember it, too.  God, I hated Ben Davidson and all those smirking and nasty Raiders and their dirty hits and bullying attitudes. The Redwood Forest never had a problem with them, though. Nor did Lanier, Lynch and Bell.

Add Buck Buchanan (sp) to that list along with a lot of others and hearing Coach Stram saying Keep on matriculating down field.  those were the days.  Seeing this thread on Otis brought back lots of memories.