you know its preseason when --

Everybodys talking about the Raiders being the best team in the west. 

The chargers, are the only real competition the raiders have. 

The broncos quarterback will make them the team to compete with the raiders. 

and the chiefs will fail to make the playoffs.. 

Its every year, and its predictable.. 

Meanwhile, KC, has its most complete team in a very long time. 

An offensive line thats not offensive. 

Linebackers that dont make me cringe when mentioning the word. 

A group of physical large quick twitch recievers..  

A group of stupid fast smaller recievers

Running Backs, and Tight Ends. 

The only question.. is do we need more help on the dline.. 

but well we will finish last in our division. 

This is the first season in a long time that I don’t think the chiefs have the best roster, heck i even thought the chiefs were the best team in the division  when the broncos had peyton manning.

This year I finally think the chargers should be slightly favored to win the division, with the chiefs an extremely close 2nd. The mahomes reid combo is overpowered and could easily give the chiefs the edge when all said and done.

broncos and raiders are fighting for 3rd and I don’t think they are anywhere close to the chiefs and chargers.

2 hours ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

This is the first season in a long time that I don’t think the chiefs have the best roster, heck i even thought the chiefs were the best team in the division  when the broncos had peyton manning.

This year I finally think the chargers should be slightly favored to win the division, with the chiefs an extremely close 2nd. The mahomes reid combo is overpowered and could easily give the chiefs the edge when all said and done.

broncos and raiders are fighting for 3rd and I don’t think they are anywhere close to the chiefs and chargers.

I think youre right about the Mahomes Reid combo  being the difference.   I think an argument could be made that some of Staleys  in game  coaching decisions is what costs them at being in the playoffs.  

The narrative for who finishes where in the AFC West depends on what source you look at. Fan driven blogs and sites are all over the map. Even national sports entities like ESPN,  NFL Network, CBS Sports, etc. are all over the map. 

However, Vegas has the Chiefs as the favorite. And sports mags like Lindy's and Athlon are taking the Chiefs. In other words.....if you are looking to create controversy  and get interweb clicks. Say the Raiders will win the division. Smart money knows the Chiefs should be the favorite.

17 minutes ago, DieHard said:

11-6 and wild card. I saw a pretty crazy tweet by Hardman. 

image.jpeg

I call BS. Number one, that is a REALLY fast 40 time. Plus, I was in the Philippines several times in the service and never saw anyone run that fast.

We we need to sign this Philippians guy asap. Put him in the slot and let him stretch the field. 

Clearly the Chargers win the Super Bowl this year. Pete Prisco probably says so, has to be true. Chiefs will be last in the AFC West. 5-12. Adams will get 2,000 receiving yards while Carr throws for 6,000. Russ will cook something that makes Kansas BBQ look like McDonalds.