On 7/22/2022 at 7:03 AM, oldtimer said:

Well that just sucks. I'm sure I'll get a call from my Dad about this one as he and my Dad were classmates at Notre Dame and lived in the same Parish in KC, he had even been over to our house on occasions..great guy.

did you dad pony up any old stories you could share?

46 minutes ago, mex said:

did you dad pony up any old stories you could share?

no not really of course dad has cognitive issues now but all he did was sing Jim's praises. Capt of the Football Team(s) etc etc just a stand up All American kinda guy. Dad wanted to go to his funeral but in his physical condition just too much to risk (his wife is very protective). Probably for the best as he can go off on tangents that could leave the unknowing scratching their heads. Him and Biden have that in common.

53 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

no not really of course dad has cognitive issues now but all he did was sing Jim's praises. Capt of the Football Team(s) etc etc just a stand up All American kinda guy. Dad wanted to go to his funeral but in his physical condition just too much to risk (his wife is very protective). Probably for the best as he can go off on tangents that could leave the unknowing scratching their heads. Him and Biden have that in common.

Hate to hear that brother. It's the worst. God bless him.