Training Camp '22

14 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Sadly I trust andy reids medical opinion over burkholders at this point

LOL.  That is sad where you put your trust.  Even a team doctor can be wrong, but I would hope a doctor has to answer to the patient, whereas a head coach has to answer to the public and to the hopes of the team and to himself.  If they mesh, great.  If they don't, I would put more trust in the private opinion over the public one.

1 hour ago, Thegoatee said:

Inflammation of the achilles sounds like bad news. Only a question of whether added stress will pop it, right?

Well I'm no Achilles Doctor.  Nor am I any sort of Doctor.  Nor am I Achilles (I'd be dead and also a myth if I were).

However I think the answer is no.  Or yes.  Or I don't know.  Definitely one of those 3.

ERIC FISHERT, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT

ESPN's Ed Werder reports free agent Eric Fisher still hopes to play in 2022. 

Werder's source claims Fisher "will be selective and has turned down offers from nine teams so far." While we are skeptical about that number of teams, 31-year-old Fisher is at the stage of his career where he can afford to wait for the right situation. Perhaps that will be the Cowboys, who are left with developmental prospect Tyler Smith at left tackle in the wake of Tyron Smith's knee injury. Fisher was replacement level in limited 2021 playing time for the Colts.  

34 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Anything that pokes out and rubs against a tendon will cause tendonitis in that tendon.  I would think that would weaken the site and make it more prone to rupture, but I am not certain. It makes sense that it would.  And yes, Berry did actually rupture his achilles. Whether he had Haglunds before or not, I don't know.   It was likely already inflamed by a spur. One would think the Chiefs would have known the full medical history before signing Dunlap.  But, you know....HIPAA

If you can get Fish at 5 or 6 mill, he would start at RT and be the backup at LT. Or purely a swing would be worth it. If we lose a T, it gets ugly fast.

I really thought Christian would be that bu LT, but he sure leaves something to be desired. 

1 hour ago, DieHard said:

If you can get Fish at 5 or 6 mill, he would start at RT and be the backup at LT. Or purely a swing would be worth it. If we lose a T, it gets ugly fast.

I really thought Christian would be that bu LT, but he sure leaves something to be desired. 

Exactly.

Or Fischer at LT and Brown Jr. at RT and the o line becomes god tier, we know this would never happen but its worth putting out there. chiefs probably think fischer is done, and he may be, but he was at least respectable last year.

55 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Exactly.

Or Fischer at LT and Brown Jr. at RT and the o line becomes god tier, we know this would never happen but its worth putting out there. chiefs probably think fischer is done, and he may be, but he was at least respectable last year.

Brown would be a monster RT. He’s looking real good at left tackle so far.