Travis Kelce

38 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Hill didn't leave for greener pastures.  He was traded, wasn't he?  Am I confused?

The point being that the Chiefs didn't retain a key piece of the team in spite of Mahomes team friendly contract. Greener pastures was my phrase.....he did get traded and the pasture was greener so it isn't totally wrong lol 

44 minutes ago, dhitter said:

The point being that the Chiefs didn't retain a key piece of the team in spite of Mahomes team friendly contract. Greener pastures was my phrase.....he did get traded and the pasture was greener so it isn't totally wrong lol 

He did not want to sign with us and wanted the extra few million. He forced the hand so yes, he wanted the greener pasture.

1 hour ago, dhitter said:

True. Got it. 

7 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Hill didn't leave for greener pastures.  He was traded, wasn't he?  Am I confused?

He may not have asked for the trade.  We'll never know the inside of it.  Hill did go willingly and could have stayed if he was willing to play for what was a good contract offer from the Chiefs.  The WR market went crazy last winter and Hill chose to capitalize on it.  Don't blame him, but it isn't as if the Chiefs dumped him for cheaper players.  So I would answer you post with "Yes" and "Yes" 

3 hours ago, jetlord said:

He may not have asked for the trade.  We'll never know the inside of it.  Hill did go willingly and could have stayed if he was willing to play for what was a good contract offer from the Chiefs.  The WR market went crazy last winter and Hill chose to capitalize on it.  Don't blame him, but it isn't as if the Chiefs dumped him for cheaper players.  So I would answer you post with "Yes" and "Yes" 

Yes, to that also.